Tennessee can compete for the division THIS year.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 10, 2011.

1. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

maybe I'm wrong, but I think the closest comparison would be his work in the USCe game last year.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

UNC was a little smaller and a little bit less athletic. UNC's secondary was probably better than UF's this year, the DL was worse and the LBs not quite as fast.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

senile old man...

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Actually it looks like you do expect the same numbers.

5. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I was making fun of the blog that guy did about Bray being a disgrace to UT FB.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  6. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

just throw the post all season and we will be solid

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

this has already been addressed.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I doubt it.

The reason? Da'Rick is running the 20 yard post wide ass open

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You must have missed The Last Vol's ™ blog

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's been rather quiet since Saturday hasn't he?

11. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

12. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Sorry. I read that, made fun of him and promptly forgot all about it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm sure he's lurking, waiting for a chance to return after Saturday.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

15. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I'm still totally confused by this. I read through the first 40 posts and no one was anointing him as the greatest. There were a lot of if he does this and if he does that or he could wind up being, time will tells. Which is what we've been saying over here all along. Even TOOS isn't crazy enough to anoint him as the greatest thing since the invention of fire... YET. I just don't understand where you're coming from at all. Based on everything Bray has shown us, he has pretty much every tool needed to be an all worldly QB, including GREAT receivers. The majority of the Vol faithful are just optimistic that we can continue to see Bray develop and lead this team back to greatness. You are the only person who has said XBOX numbers or he's not real that I've seen. You then backtracked from that statement.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol quote where i said xbox numbers or he's not real.

and the title of the thread is "Could Bray be better than Manning?" the title alone shows what i am saying, and i didn't even care to read the posts. Comparing him to Manning is the same thing as anointing him our savior.

17. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

The OP asked would that make him better than Manning. Evidently the OPs original title made such little sense, GA had to make that one up because it was all he could come up with to fit. Of course, you miss all that when you don't actually read any of it. He got shredded for what he said (at least through the first 40 posts).

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

regardless, some people are ready to start comparing him to Manning, and the kid hasn't even played outside of the state yet.

19. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

newsflash: Until a qb steps in and totally excels Manning in just about every, if not ever single statistical category, every QB in at least the next 60 years is going to be compared to Peyton. Maybe even longer than that since so many 13 year old and younger boys in TN are now named Peyton. It is what it is... Get used to it.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Tall, lanky, big arm, tons of TDs. The Manning comparisons are unavoidable.