The Official 8th NCAA 14 SEC/BIG TEN Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Jun 17, 2013.

1. VB

VB Member

I never played you on that edition.

2. VB

VB Member

Harry has been pretty much trash every other year

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Harry always liked to brag about how he beat me every single time when he played me with his overpowered Fla squad in '09 and in '10 when he beat me with UT when I had KY. From '11 onward my series with him was pretty even when we actually had comparable teams.

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Hey Harry......remember that time when Bdarnell beat you with a 70 yard qb draw with hardly any time left and you proceeded to sim over his game the week after for revenge? Yeah, good times.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ya. He always took forever to get his games in and started the game 2 hours after the deadline he set after he pushed back when he was going to play for two days. Who cares?

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Remember when you suspended the dynasty because freak had no way to punish us for trolling threads in the gaming forum? Good times...

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Lapse of judgement on my part as far as that goes looking back on it. I'll admit as much.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Lulz - that was even worse than the bdarnell fiasco.

Duckman was taking it up the butt from freak hardcore. I'm literally lol'ing at the idea of duckman suspending our dynasty for trolling some threads on VN.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Funny looking back on that since IIRC it was Webb who initially complained about us trolling their Ps3 dynasty thread.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Freak had nothing to do with it. I mainly just got tired of you and Harry stirring the pot so much.......especially after that abomination of a tournament we had that summer in the gaming forum and listening to govols/cc and company continuously whine about anything and everything. It was maddening.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Duck was always the worst commish. I simmed over a guy that said he was going to play for two days and didn't then I gave him one more chance and he still started the game after the deadline he set. Boo hoo. Play your games on time.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

WM was the best Commish.

13. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I just always thought it was funny that you simmed over him while he was actually playing his game.

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He should have played started it on time and not push it back for two days. I gave him 3 chances and he was still late. Learn punctuality.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol the history of this shit is hilarious.

16. VB

VB Member

Y'all ****ers need to get Madden. It's pretty awesome.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't justify buying a console for a few reasons.

1) A little pricey for a purely entertainment device.
    2) XBOX Live fees. Rip off.
    3) Very little extra time available, and I have little discipline when it comes to sinking time into something I want to win.
    4) Spoiler alert: you'll own me and make me watch while you bang my girlfriend as she screams "Oh Volball, User [Penis]! You just unlocked my achievement!", etc.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll never buy another EA sports game...ever.

19. VB

VB Member

You never disappoint.

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'd like to get another league going at some point but I'm still rocking the 360 and haven't upgraded to a next gen console yet. Plus I'm not sure I'm going to have hardly any time to devote to gaming between now and December.