Today I learned

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Apr 24, 2013.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Today I learned that my head is not harder than our flagstone patio.

2. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Are you ok?

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I was kind of dizzy and had a hell of a knot on top of my head. I fell off the back steps with my hands full of tools, and in trying to toss the tools out of the way, I didn't have enough time to help break my impact with my damn head. Also scraped up my knee and hand on the storm door.

4. wildnkrazykat

Love your heart. As bad as it was I'm glad it wasn't worse

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Damn. I fell/slid down the stairs yesterday and about took out my wife and son. Left knee buckled as I stepped down. Took a gash out of my hand on the railing and was bleeding everywhere. My wife couldn't stop laughing.

6. Swiftpacegal

Swiftpacegal Member

Today i learned i know no one, always know someone that knows someone. I never realized there is no row 13 on a plane, never crosed my mind..

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You are incorrect, you know me, and I know Jayvols and NYYVol not to mention all these other yayhoos.

8. Swiftpacegal

Swiftpacegal Member

Say it aint so RB...

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Today I learned that panties are apparently a canine delicacy. Imagine that.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My daughter could have told you that. This fact helps keep her using her hamper. I can't lie though. It's pretty funny to see our chihuahua dog running down the hall with her undies flopping about like he's captures an enemy flag and has put it on parade.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Today I learned working on New Year sucks, but the parking choices were excellent.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Today I learned that.....................well crap, I didn't learn anything today! Carry on.

13. punkcat

punkcat Member

Today I learned....a duck hunting trip with family members is priceless.

14. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Today I learned the SEC is not so damn hot a football conference, well yesterday and today.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Thought the same. Maybe the SEC has been down this year all along after all.

16. wildnkrazykat

I'm trying to decide if they're down, or if they just don't give a shit about winning bowl games in relation to other programs

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I don't think you can learn much from any bowl games outside of the Sugar, Rose, and NC game.

18. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

maybe you cannot, but i sure think so.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think this is true, particularly where coaches are in flux. All the SEC squads with DC changes in the works looked stupid on defense.

20. wildnkrazykat

That'll preach