tvols75 Is Among The Biggest Dumbasses I've Encountered on a Message Board

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by LawVol13, Jun 20, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He's also on volquest and went on a tirade today explaining how unfair I was being to poor [ddiapos] for blaming him for our APR scores. When I said, "well, just take a look at this past year's APR and it was 10th in the SEC. That's still [uck fay]ing terrible.", he explained to me that me criticizing Dooley on this issue was totally unfair. I wish the dipshit would come over here.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Does VQ have PMs?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is really hard to figure how a coach entering his third year isn't accountable for such a dismally bad showing by his athletes in the classroom. I mean, we aren't wringing our hands over nothing. We're the worst in a 14 team conference. And we aren't even close to being the most academically well-endowed school.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I don't think so; if it does, I'm not sure how to send one.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wait.

Is he the guy getting his MBA at Freed-Hardeman?

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Well, apparently the 2009-2010 APR was 921 because of the attrition, and it's factored into the rankings. So, tvols75 is trying to pin the entire thing on Kiffin when Dooley's team cranked out a 2.08 GPA in the fall semester, and finished 10th in the SEC in the latest single season APR, as if that's reason to rejoice.

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Not sure about that.

8. CardinalVol

I think so. He tried to use that once to make himself look smart. I nearly injured myself laughing.

9. CardinalVol

Isnt he also the guy that wont believe anything until it is reported?

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Yes, that's him except he refuses to believe anything negative unless it's reported. If it's something that makes his hero look good, it need not be reported but rather can be immediately presumed as fact.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

As long as we're not facing any NCAA penalties or losing players to eligibility, count me in the group that doesn't give a [uck fay].

12. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Pretty much my take as well.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

All you need to know is how to sign an NFL contract...period. - Alvin Mack

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

These guys might want a backup plan.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Maybe they were all practicing their contract signatures in their notebooks during class instead of paying attention.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There should be only 4 or 5 people practicing that out of the entire roster. So, I don't know what the excuses for the others are.

17. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Look at the APR rankings. Excepting Vanderbilt, it looks pretty much like the conference standings. That's not a coincidence. If a team is too lazy and unfocused to do the minimal classwork needed to maintain a decent APR, it's too lazy and unfocused to be worth a damn on the field.

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Exactly.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

And when we get a coach in here who is worth a shit, both will likely improve - standings and APR. I'll still only care about one of those two things.

20. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

To me, it also reflects on the type of program you run and how you represent the University beyond Ws and Ls. That means something to me, but I get that not everyone feels that way.