Ukranian uprising: amazing pics

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

So, party leaders, elected through a caucus, aren't important? Absurd, indeed.

2. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

maybe you can use your connection to get us a direct quote from putin.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I laughed.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Pelosi. I say again, calling it representative is stupid as hell. Given you've tried to paint this as one sided and used a Russian student to bolster your view, it fits.

5. Unimane

Bless their hearts, Republicans have tried so hard on that one .Reminds me of the hearings on the 13 embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Wait....

6. Unimane

I said "Kind of an important guy", word for word. You said "bull". Simple. And, since it's mentioned, it certainly is representative because that's how they've acted and I've painted no more a one sided story than yours except mine has actual teeth.

The Russian student has nothing to do with my arguments on the Obama vs. Republican matter, which shouldn't be too hard to discern.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

What the hell? He quoted Obama quoting the Kanye, making both look idiotic.

8. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

subtle, that guy is totally irrelevant post. way to tow the line, uni. i know this is difficult for you, i'm sure your subconscious is tugging at you to hate at least half of obama. keep fighting the good fight.

9. Unimane

Re-reading that, it makes it sound as if I'm making a connection to what my student said and the possible outcome. I'm not. The first was an account I got from someone and the second is me throwing a theory out there.

10. Unimane

No more or less than those who died in the other 13 attacks, but didn't merit Congression consideration until it became a political tool to use.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Whose statements you misrepresented; just like the Democrats and media wants you too.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The Repubs are Luca Brasi....

13. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

yeah congress really held obama's feet to the fire over it. lmfao

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[video=youtube;vWWw9LffCFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWWw9LffCFY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so bill's administration falsified it too? Hilary committed securities fraud. I guarantee you if one of my clients put all the good trades in her account and all the bad trades in her corporate account that both of us would currently be in jail.

16. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i lol'd

17. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

you aren't going to get him to concede to anything. he's the mirror image of everything he hates about right. he can only find fault with those that disagree with his opinions, never anyone on his side.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

the dem's obviously just stopped looking for evidence. Was never mentioned again after the UN presentation. Just died a quiet death.

Amazing that they ignored it throughout a subsequent presidential campaign. Wonder why there were no hearings about it being falsified? or that anyone with a brain doesn't bother trying to say it was falsified?

19. Unimane

So, there wasn't a Kenneth Starr investigating the Whitewater deal?

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

what were its conclusions?