Ukranian uprising: amazing pics

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 30, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

At least it doesn't on Fox News....

And here I was trying to be all bi-partisan-y...

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't think anyone with half a brain would claim that Fox isn't biased; yet supposedly intelligent people try to claim the others aren't.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I was really just messin' around with all my fine GOP friends.

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

5. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

It's now a shooting war. One Ukrainian soldier and one Crimean defence force soldier have been killed.

I'll put up a link in a few minutes.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Turkey said they would blockade the Bosphorus if things got violent.

7. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

8. Vol by Birth

Vol by Birth Member

I wish this situation was getting more attention with the US media. The situation is becoming more and more perilous however news organization would rather focus on the Malaysian airplane (which I agree deserves attention however all they are doing now is speculating) or Obamacare.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not so sure the Malaysian plane warrants constant coverage. When something happens, report it. Nothing is happening with the damn plane right now.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i was at the airport and CNN was on the TV. for 2 straight hours it was all malaysian airline stuff. with the same information repeated over and over again.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

More intrigue and mystery.

Not going to lie, between the two, my natural tendencies just naturally lean towards the airplane, even though it's probably much less important.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

[ALL CAPS]why the hell are we talking about any of this when bruce pearl left us you guys[/ALL CAPS]

13. Vol by Birth

Vol by Birth Member

It really is ridiculous. It is an intriguing story however all they are doing is repeating the same information over and over again. As IP said when something happens report it until then there are more important stories.

14. Vol by Birth

Vol by Birth Member

I think Bass is doing all the talking that needs to be done on that particular subject

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

17. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  18. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did