Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yeah, this just seems to be the general Hillary thread.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

The email server thing was always the real issue. The Benghazi stuff was mostly political opportunism.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah man. Post away.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I just can't believe that the unequivocal proof of her being a brazen liar is painted as a win for her. People must strongly want dems to remain in place.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sure there was some of that, but it was also fouled up before, during and after the attack. With the later being political ass covering.

7. Beechervol

If your gonna lie tell me one I like to hear.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't think there is any prayer anyone could have gone and saved those people, but her reaction and investigation after the fact were a joke.

9. Beechervol

The reaction during was attributed to the negligence before. So you may have a point there. Its easy to say after the fact but had that drug out longer the goalpost would have been moved to fit it as well.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed. And if you look at why they didn't have more help at hand, it's bipartisan bickering. Congress was the bad guys, the scandal after deflected from that

11. Beechervol

And at that point you get your people out. If your not prepared to protect them given the threat there is no reason for them to be there.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

from what I understand it's just a very difficult location to protect because of geography and location from major bases. as beech suggested, they should have just shut it down completely.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree, since they didn't want to pay to have support on site

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Would the information that she shared with Chelsea the night of the attack, an NBC News Corespondent at the time, be considered "Confidential"?

15. Beechervol

Only if its marked "confidential"

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

What exactly was the tangible concession?

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Don't kill the party and we'll give your movement lip service by warren going along with Clinton

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think so. I think Warren VP.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i think that'd be a terrible decision. terrible. in particular with the fake indian shit. warren has said an awful lot of really stupid stuff over the years and likely won't be able to stop herself from saying even dumber stuff during the campaign.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I wouldn't call that a concession. Certainly not a tangible one. I wasn't sure if IP meant that or VP. He clarified. VP would be I guess, though you could argue that it's in Hillary's best interest.