Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I hope to god so.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm surprised warren would hitch her wagon to Clinton. She's basically the biggest star the party going in the future with a lot of no names that will have to fill in the gaps.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Eh. "Who ya gunna git?" There's nobody riding over the hill on a white stallion for either party that I give a real shit about.

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

It's not far fetched to think he will be a part of her cabinet should she win.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well maybe she won't. She personally dislikes Clinton and thinks she's a damn snake. But VP on a platter.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Basically a solid 20 years of the same shit then.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Which is rather meaningless if she has higher hopes to ever be president, because I think this would kill those chances

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I can't imagine a person who stands for less of what warren believes than Hilary. Really discredits warren IMO

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Curious to see what percentage deez nuts pulls this year.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And is apparently correct in that assumption... Name one other person (besides that scoundrel "husband" of hers...) who wouldn't be in jail already if even half of this mess they were guilty of??

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Went to the Ford dealer to drive a new F-150. A young black lady took me out for a demo. She had a Hillary for Prez lapel pin on with a very professional look. She told me how the seats blew cool air on your bottom when it was hot and warm air when it was cold. I told her that they could have a Hillary seat that blew smoke up your ass every day. The walk back was worth it.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Hilary is a ****, but I think the butt/ball a/C is the best option they have offered on cars since they put the beer can, I mean cup holder.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Hacker Docs Show DNC Allied With Hillary Clinton Against Bernie Sanders

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ primary campaign was undermined by supposedly neutral party officials, according to a document snatched from Democratic National Committee by the hacker who calls himself “Guccifer 2.0.”

The document shows that Clinton and the DNC have been working in together against Sanders from at least the spring of 2015.

The document, dated May 26, 2015, shows that the DNC had already chosen Clinton as the party’s expected nominee and was going to work with reporters from mainstream outlets to downplay Clinton’s negatives and to highlight her positives throughout the course of the primary.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-sanders-never-stood-chance-hillary-clinton/

16. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Not exactly an unknown situation, but this does put the stamp of reality on.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of that is complete crap, but it would be getting all kinds of play if it were about Trump.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

True; for two days a top story was a guy who said that he sold Trump Enterprises pianos in the 80's and didn't get paid in full.

20. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.