Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Hillary needs the left wing of the party to be excited.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

We aren't. Luckily the competition is Trump, so they're still in it without us.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Warren would make you happier though right?

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Than someone who clearly believes the rules don't apply? Absolutely and Warren is a lying piece of trash.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Than what?

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

At least we're gonna have the last President with a surplus budget living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue again.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Is that the address of a condo in DC?

8. JayVols

Not that I'm aware of, but if so, doesn't make my statement less true.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He is also the guy who pushed for home ownership for all. We paid for that big time.

10. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

DC condos have tighter security

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've heard this theory a lot, but if she excited the base so much why didn't she think she could win the actual nomination?

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

But after the nomination, she doesn't need them. They either won't vote or they vote for her.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

some moderate swing state type

14. JayVols

Every rose has it's thorn.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yeah but you forgot to add the republicans in congress that made him be fiscally responsible.

The good news is that neither side wants any part of that now

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Reporter: FBI ordered ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones’ during Clinton/Lynch meeting.

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.'” , Reporter Christopher Sign of ABC 15 in Phoenix, AZ

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/...s-no-cell-phones-during-clintonlynch-meeting/

17. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

First of all they have no grounds to prosecute those using their phone or take photos. This is Gestapo style tactics.

18. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Let's see what the U.S. Department of Justice "Ethics Handbook for On and Off-Duty Conduct" has to say:

"14. Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts

5 C.F.R 2635.101 (b)

Appearance of Impropriety

An employee shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that the employee is violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Makes no difference. She didn't require votes to be anointed, why would she need them to get elected? The lobbyists will get it done, or just elect the former lobbyist employer she's allegedly running against. I'll vote for whatever third party leads or write-in Sanders or just draw a dickbutt.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm saying getting warren on board doesn't help Hilary win. Bernie would help Hilary win.