Woody Allen is Alleged Pedophile - Hollywood Outraged

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And. That's. Wrong.

See where we differ?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is that what's happening here? Huh.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You think Hollywood is exclusively liberal, and use their alleged failings as a political weapon. That is how we differ.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Mel Gibson's career sure was destroyed by his statements. Bad luck he had to be a Hollywood conservative.

5. Unimane

Two things have been proven thus far:

1. There are plenty of outspoken Hollywood conservatives.

2. None of them have said anything on the matter.

Ergo, they must approve and support the pedophile Allen. Case closed.

6. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

yeah, no body even made a big deal about that.

7. Unimane

Well, he just slightly fed that fire about his anti-Semitism with his movie about the killing of Jesus.

Still, is he blackballed? People, mostly, don't give a shit about liberal or conservative if you entertain them. How many fans of Rage Against the Machine were raging radical leftists?

8. Unimane

By the way, your posts in this thread have zero to do with pedophilia and everything to do with a bait and switch.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I don't think it's exclusively liberal. It is, however, very liberal. I agree they aren't much of a political weapon.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You want to mention someone that has been relevant in the past 10 years?

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You seriously think it's lower than say 80 percent liberal? Probably closer to 90, but I was being generous. Name a single republican producer who anyone of us has heard of?

12. Unimane

A number of them were mentioned by myself and others, or do you just want to focus on the one that fits your argument?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Roman Polanski got a 15 year old girl drunk and drugged up and analy raped her and was still welcomed with open arms in Hollywood.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Eastwood, Heston and Schwarzenegger? Has any had a film that grossed over 5 million in this decade?

15. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Laughed. Bonus points for spelling Barbra correctly.

16. Unimane

Adam Sandler, Bruce Willis......a simple google search can find you a whole list of them. Besides, the point with those three was that the Hollywood conservative types don't get involved with politics. You're just using that answer to create a different question than the one that was posed.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Adam sandler is a conservative? I have yet to have personally met a republican that works in the film industry.

18. Unimane

So, it's anecdotal? I haven't the faintest idea what the percentage is of something that hasn't and can't be measures and mostly exists in perception. I'm sure it's probably more liberal than conservative, although that makes no difference, to me. I do know that the concept that the liberal folks are at all moved by the Sean Penns of the world, as has been suggested, is idiotic. He has slightly less influence on liberals as Al Sharpton does on black people.

Besides, this whole thread is nonsense. Tenny, nor any other conservative on this board, doesn't give a shit about Allen being a pedophile. If they did, they would have said so a few days ago, the same time frame in which Tenny is calling out these so-called Hollywood liberals.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Probably more liberal than conservative?

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm holding my phone out to the side of my body right now. If I let go of it, it'll probably hit the floor.