Ukranian uprising: amazing pics

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 30, 2014.

1. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

lulz

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. JayVols

No argument other than the 8 before kinda sucked too. We're doomed.

7. Unimane

CPAC is, often times, an infomercial for the Democrats. This from Carson and, then, Ann Coulter went on an offensive against immigration reform and "the browning of America". I almost wonder if there is some effort by certain individuals on the right to alienate certain groups and then pass them off as shameless vote stooges of the Democrats. I'm not sure why else a political party would be so dead set on giving the middle finger to such a wide array of groups during and since the 2012 election. It's odd, especially in regards to the growing Hispanic population in America. There is a solid voting bloc available to the Republicans in that group which they are pissing away with their antagonism on this issue.

8. JayVols

I've done my part to "Brown" America. Melungeon + Scot-Irish= pretty freaking brown kids.

9. Unimane

I also disagree with the idea that were doomed (although I know you did it tongue in cheek, Jay). It's always fashionable to piss and moan about how terrible thing are currently and we're on the precipice of utter disaster, but, in reality, this is a really good time to live in terms of the history of the planet.

10. JayVols

Keep talking...

http://m.soundcloud.com/rightwingwatch/bachmann-gays-bully-america

Fighting for the same rights now equals bullying. And using the Constitution? Brilliant yet predictable. Even pulled out an oldie but a goodie, "activist judges". We all know they only come from "the other party".
    Well-known gay bullies:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And who can forget the grand-champion gay bully?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I must have missed something

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I like how gays getting the same rights that Bachman has, is taking away her freedoms. Sadly her base eats that crap up.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bachmann spoke somewhere last night, said gays were bullying America.

14. OrangeEmpire

Bless her heart

15. CardinalVol

I don't even care so much that she would think this as much as the fact that she can't understand (or doesn't want to) that any and every time something like this is said, the media is going to latch onto it and go with it regardless of what she may or may not have meant (was discussing the AZ law veto) and that she just makes more average Americans think the party is all insane.

Then again, the party needs to do everything within its power to shut her up, but it won't.

16. JayVols

Thank God there's no anti-gay bullies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. JayVols

I'm gonna say it right now....

I'm ready to see some eatablishment Republicans take the Tea Party upstarts out behind the woodshed for a good ole-timey ass bustin'.

18. CardinalVol

Watch the 14 primaries. The "white collar" GOPers are tired of this mess and are going to fight.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I hope so. The Tea Party (for the most part) needs to be thrown into a deep hole and concrete poured over it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  20. OrangeEmpire

Bull Moose, let the freaks have the GOP