Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw that. Rolled my eyes at first, then saw the folks who were standing by it being legit.

Will be interesting to see where this goes and how it gets picked up. As of a couple of minutes ago, I'd not seen any MSM hits on Google.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have a feeling this is a classic smear/edit job. They keep repeating segments, and the time is all over the place. I think we're not getting the whole conversation. Notice how she talked about "donating tissue," and notice how absurdly low the costs are for samples. $30-100? That's not what the tissue is worth, it is processing cost. As far as I know, organ/tissue donation and sampling is not illegal and it sure isn't free so I suspect there is some sort of mechanism for these things that isn't straight "selling."

How does it work with medical samples from adult humans?

4. CardinalVol

Maybe.

What gives me pause that there is going to be a lot more to this is a lot of respected evangelical leaders are putting their names behind it. These aren't the page 23 on google guys. They vet before they speak out. Plus, the inventigation video was actually the work of the Manhattan Institute, which to my knowledge is is sheer economic policy and not cultural issue policy.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

The idea that someone is capable of this type of atrocity ignites an anger inside of me that very, very few things can.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This does smell like a James O'Keefe ACORN-style hatchet job. However, if true, this video will be the tool used to end any federal funding for the group, most likely, and is pretty disturbing.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the website for the "center for medical progress" is currently not working and just the name screams bs to me. i'd be shocked if it wasn't funded by religious fanatics.

8. CardinalVol

See my post above. It's the Manhattan Institute doing this.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

from what I can tell the manhattan institute is a separate organization that has a division of the same name. so I don't believe they did this.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/14/...-doctor-selling-body-parts-of-aborted-babies/

The video is the first by The Center for Medical Progress in its “Human Capital” series, a nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study of Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of aborted fetal parts.

Operation Rescue President Troy Newman serves on the Board of Daleiden’s Center for Medical Progress. During this investigation, Newman advised Daleiden, providing consultation services and material support.

11. CardinalVol

I'm about 95% certain it's one and the same.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

13. CardinalVol

There's a lot of second tier media outlets that need to get their stories straight then. Because about half credit Manhattan Institute that I've seen today.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

none of the articles talk about the manhattan institute

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I haven't seen any that have credited the manhattan institute and the manhattan institutes "center for medical progress" has a separate website from the one that launched this investigation which is www.centerformedicalprogress.org

16. CardinalVol

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I often see a bunch of second tier media outlets all aflutter about some outrage the mainstream media is supposedly ignoring, but usually aren't anything what they appear to be. I find them to be pretty untrustworthy, which is why I was so skeptical yesterday about OV's links to these sites.

19. CardinalVol

I typically agree. My initial response to this was a big eye roll, However.

Like I said earlier, a lot of big name evangelicals are backing this story as legit. You may not agree with their stances, but when the national leaders of a group of people (that are at least respected even if beliefs differ) put their name behind something as legit, you give it a second glance and follow it.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal