DC's Spam and Trolling Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, Jun 12, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I bet most on here like me have some Cherokee Indian in them. I could care less. Its been their name long before snowflakes got their panties in a wad.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems like we don't properly appreciate your greatness and you should post elsewhere.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Actually I bet most do not but most think they do.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yes. Do a DNA test (I did and not one stitch of Native American DNA, which surprised me considering all the Family Talk about it for years).

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Has nothing to do with snowflake nonsense. It's a racial slur, has been for centuries, and shouldn't be used, as "blackskins" or "yellowskins" wouldn't be acceptable, either. I just don't feel the government should compel people, or teams, to change their names based upon offense caused.

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I could care less about the name. However, its good to see you fall on the free speech side.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm liberal. I'm always on the side of the first amendment. It doesn't really matter if you are offended by the name or not. It's a racist slur and we should beyond that crap in this day and age. Chief Wahoo should be scrapped, as well.

8. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Dad did his and we have the B halotype...thought it would be the more common T. Never have done mine. I would have some on my mothers side as well. I am largely Scandinavian which is no surprise for a descendant of the Norman-Irish .

I think some of the confusion goes back to the days of the trail of tears. Many Indians that hid out lost their claims back then. Later everyone was claiming to have Indian blood. DNA is about the only real way to separate the real but undocumented from those later trying to get a benefit with no real proof.

9. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Well the Order of the Arrow will have to be disbanded for cultural appropriation! LOL. I am a Cowboys fan so all I care is that we beat them on the field. I also want the Titans to do well because they are the home team.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm telling you there isn't some great resistance in doi. It is accepted. All that foolishness ended when a secretary was confirmed.

11. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Why the shuffling then? You saw the report. Where did they get it wrong and what is the real reason for the shuffle?

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

43% French 42% British Isles and rest eastern European.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Decentralizing, and asserting dominance. Doesn't mean there is resistance. The deep state kool aid suggests they'll all resign. They probably will just go to their new duty stations. The federal workforce is not the evil imperial officers they are dreamed of being by the alt right conspiracy crowd. They're normal people.

14. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Wonder Woman with an UZI

Gal is a nice gal. Ah the IDF they kick butt :)
    [​IMG]

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Reagan economist calls Tennessee a model for the nation

When former Reagan administration economist Arthur Laffer decided to leave the taxes and regulations of California and move to Nashville in 2006, he claims his tax savings alone nearly paid for his move.

Laffer, the father of so-called "supply side economics," which advocates for tax cuts to stimulate growth, insists his new home proves his philosophy, especially since Tennessee moved last year to drop its inheritance tax and phase out any state levy on investment income by 2022.

"Tennessee is now the lowest tax state in the nation and we still have a $2 billion budget surplus with some of the fastest economic growth in the nation and the most improved schools in the nation," Laffer said Tuesday. "So if you want a good model for growth, look to Tennessee..."

""The nine no-income tax states (including Tennessee) have had almost three times the job rate increase that the states with income taxes have had," said Stephen Moore, another conservative economist and co-author of the annual study of the states. "There is a clear migration of businesses, factories and jobs to these states that have no income tax, and I'm just mystified that more states have not moved into that column..."

""Generally speaking, states that spend less — especially on income transfer programs, and states that tax less — particularly on productive activities such as working or investing —experience higher growth rates than states that tax and spend more," Laffer and Moore wrote in their 85-page report released Tuesday..."

Wow when people are free to use their labor and the fruits of their labor its good for the overall economy; hence, most everyone benefits.

16. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Your needed in your recruiting thread. Please tell us why you like butch

18. chef66

chef66 New Member

It's a powerful testament to the extreme and blinding influence partisan politics has on many Americans that the Trump administration is not being touted by fundamentalist Christians as clear and convincing evidence of an imminent apocalypse.

Simply because he's a republican, people like my grandma are not fervently combing Revelation to satisfy their fantasies of Armageddon. Obama was a sign to her, as are current events concerning Russia and Iran in the middle east which she claims were foretold in the Bible. But Trump receives no scrutiny.

19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

LOL...this place is bipolar...no offense meant to people with that problem.

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Disrespectful my friend. I dont like Trump. I also believe in Biblical prophecy. I dont fervently comb Revelation based on who the president is! I have studied the stuff since I was a teenager. I am 48.

You dont have to believe. So dont. I would never talk about my grandmother(s) like that. One of mine was a preachers kid and believed in prophecy.

They are gone. Relish the time you have with her for it WILL NOT last.