POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

to be fair, every post you make has "The law is of supreme importance, or no importance." above it on mobile and beside it on a regular browser.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Also, he specifically asked for a law.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

57 states. Thanks Obama.

4. fl0at_

Shhh. He's super smart and will call semantics for calling a state a city. If the dolt remembers he typed it.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was just perplexed why he was acting as if he was ambivalent to the law when his posts clearly state he is not.

chef65 likes this.
  6. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Money and emotion. Those are the considerations we must divore from politics.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That's all politics are about anymore

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Yes, that's stupid as [uck fay]. And people who accept that are wrong for doing so.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Yeah, we should vote all of them out. Laugh face emoji

10. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Let’s just stop calling Florida and Alabama rivals and start focusing on Vanderbilt and Kentucky. Let’s stop demanding SEC titles and start celebrating making it to bowl games. New normal, right?

kmf600 likes this.
  11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I am not ambivalent to the law.

I cited an article about New Mexico suing the Feds, and found it funny that a sanctuary city now has too many illegal immigrants.

I made no comment beyond what the article said, or merit in the application or existence of any law, whatsoever. I’m for the law to be applied, as written, whatever it is, and no matter who it helps or hurts - but I also see the irony of the situation and still find it to be funny.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this is awesome:

13. Tenacious D

14. fl0at_

It's almost like if there was only one person to give money to, instead of the more than 5 that dumbass decided to cap it at, so other stupid people could say how amazing that is.

15. Tenacious D

If it were possible for black people to be racist, the guy would be soooooo damned racist.

16. fl0at_

There is no disagreement that the Democratic party has done harm to the black community. But the trend has changed in the democratic party over the last 5 or 6 years. Where once 40 or so % of white people associated with the left felt that black people needed equal treatment and protection, now that number is close to 60%. But the party of selfishness (that's the Republican party, the party of I) has held firm in that same period, in the 40%s.

But old white people are old white people, regardless of political affiliation. It's the change that has occurred, and hopefully continues, that makes the difference. Which is that young white people are less prejudiced. The Republican party lags young white people (they gotta get old first).

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

new Mexico is a state.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Hm, so he's a Republican now because of what Democrats used to be. I know I'll base my vote on the Republican platform of 1924, for sure.

However, he does have an interesting point on Democratic Party restitution. They certainly were the, proclaimed, party of white supremacy. Dynamics and demographics have changed, though, so doling out specific blame and responsibility would be fascinating.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

How are black people not treated equally or protected?

20. fl0at_

Well, in finance, they are often given higher interest rates, especially at dealerships.

They are less likely to be hired in technical positions.

They are less likely to be hired in management positions.

They are less likely to be given the same pay as those hired in at the same time as them, doing similar roles.

They are less likely to be given raises or promoted.

They are less likely to sit on corporate boards.

They are less likely to enter a trade apprenticeship.

They are over represented in prison and jail.

So in those ways, as a start.

NashVol11 likes this.