2016 New Hampshire Primaries

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Feb 8, 2016.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Krauthammer?

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

In this day and age, it's enough.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that's him

[​IMG]

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Christie over Bridgegate with limited telegenics and Kasich is unrecognizable to most.

5. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Don't think he has anything to do with the Republican Party, just a columnist and commentator. He's actually paralyzed from a diving accident he suffered when he was a student at Harvard.

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

The conservative base loathes both of them.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

interesting

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, Bridgegate. I forget about that.

And I didn't really know who Kasich was until the debates.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

You guys are right, if two establishment folks drop, whoever is left could lead. If they keep waiting, Trump is only going to get stronger.

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Didn't watch, have to party on Saturday night, atleast to around 8:30 or so.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think Rubio will be it for the republicans, but I think the race between Sanders and Clinton is going to get really nasty

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Because Clinton is finding it harder to hide from her past and the private server crap.

I can't imagine the makeup of the people who would trust her at any job. In a job full of untrustworthy people, she might actually be the tops.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

John Kasich is being endorsed by Montel Williams. That's gotta help right?

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Depends on whether it's his or not.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's part of it. The other part of it is why run a candidate whose platforms are Republican-lite? Why not run on the party's values and at least lose fighting for the ideas of the party rather than for "realistic platforms?" In the 90's she called universal healthcare inevitable. Now she says it's a fantasy.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sanders policies are horrible but he's the perfect storm of exposing the establishment and how both parties are the same creature.

If the super delegates goes against the publics wishes it's going to get really interesting in the party

17. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

"I'm still relevant. I swear I am."
    If it weren't laughable it would only have been pathetic.

Bernie by 10. Less than most polls so she claims victory.

Trump by 10. He said "pu**y." He can get away with anything. Rubio is toast. Bush is toast. Kasich finishes second and survives with a shot in the arm. Cruz drops to third or fourth, depending on christie. Cruz doesn't care because he's working the southern strategy. Risky. Don't think he can keep up with trump. Christie is an interesting cat.
    As a friend of mine mentioned recently, in a bar brawl, beware the guy from jersey.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Your argument is just as perfectly suited for Trump and the GOP, as Sanders and the Dems.

Neither Party wants to admit what most of their constituents want, and are.

19. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Just in from dixville notch: Kasich wins and bernie shuts out hillary.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm surprised so many people are saying Kasich is the smartest Republican in the debates. I think he has easily the lowest iq on the stage. He has no coherence or policy positions. He's another McCain, maybe dumber. And that's saying something. I hope he gets steamrolled.