Charlottesville

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NorrisAlan, Aug 13, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Love it.

6. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Durham, NC could be next today...KKK expected to show up, counterprotestors already there, law enforcement advising businesses to close.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So we could be rid of alt right, left, and shuchefskee with one nuke?

Tempting boys.......

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If we are going this route, let's wait in hopes of a clash in Tuscaloosa.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Problems with Tapatalk...

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Boston this weekend

12. chef65

chef65 Contributor

I don't have much of a brain, so I typically refrain from divulging my opinions vis-a-vis contentious political issues, but I have to say something here.

I just witnessed, on CNN, a democratic congressional candidate's add in which she said that it's high time everyone admit the emperor has no clothes (Trump).

I was in full agreement until she mentioned that Donald has given full sanction to neo nazis and white supremacy.

It's a shame that nothing but the most extreme and hyperbolic of rhetoric manages to register any kind of response in today's discourse. We shouldn't have to lie to defeat an idiotic narcissist like Trump. Nothing gained from this strategy will be beneficial long-term.

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And then there's the Senator in Missouri who said she hoped Trump would get assassinated... She says she's not resigning over it though because free speech. Imagine if any politician would have openly said that when Obama was in office....

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Absolutely. I quit watching Morning Joe for the same reason. I completely agree with them that he is unfit for public office. But they have lost all semblance of rationality and credibility with their hyperbole. And that's the stuff that makes his supporters circle the wagon. In fairness FoxNews did much the same (albeit to a lesser extent because there wasn't as much material to work with) with Obama.

You've got a brain.

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I guess that's what an approval rating in the low 30s buys you :p

Ridiculous statement though.

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Los Angeles Times @latimes
    ยท
    12h
    Traveler, USC's mascot, comes under scrutiny for having a name similar to Robert E. Lee's horse

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Should probably also fire all professors named Robert.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When will this ridiculousness stop?

I was responding to the USC horse b/s, but it didn't quote it for some reason.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think the stupid stupid stuff like the horse will fade away within a few weeks.

20. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Boston protest is much over, with no major incidents. Funny what happens when you let police officers actually do their jobs.