Dooley's Going to Get Destroyed by the Media for This Arnett Fiasco...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Capitalism never promises utopia...but it does properly incorporate/exploit the most basic of aspect of human nature that is impossible to eradicate. The freedom and power of self preservation.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Agreed, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

3. I'm not the one in here extolling the virtues of either communism or capitalism. In your haste to nip at ankles, you seem to have overlooked that little fact.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Obama '12

5. If that happens, hopefully the Mayans were correct in their prediction. We will be more than deserving of our fate.

6. LOL, we have fans that actually thought he wanted to leave simply because his dad was sick. South Bend, ha.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Who cares? Dooley is a communist, Karl Marx was a Gator fan, Arnett feels Adam Smith was mistaken on his idea of the Invisible Hand and, er, I'm not....nevermind.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, I spoke of a communist utopia?

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That actually sums the thread up nicely

10. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

If we are stuck with Dooley the least he can do is a face turn on the mic tomorrow. Just tell everybody to [uck fay] off. Tell them to hop on the Dool train or get off. Tell everybody that he might be a [Penis] but he is the biggest damn [Penis] in town....and get used to it. He should then drop the mic, walk off the podium and slap Mike Griffith right in the mouth.

NYY likes this.
  11. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Well, at least he changed his mind here.

13. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

This is common practice amongst coaches everywhere if you get more commits than you have openings. You tell the ones that don't appear to be good enough to go away. If Richt has more commits than he does schollies, he's going to do the same thing to some kids in GA. The Atlanta Urinal and Constipation is never a good source to find news stories.

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

From the way this is coming full circle, it seems like DeAnthony Arnett did just about everything he could to transfer, except go talk to Dooley himself. Having his brother do the talking? That's some shady shiz if you ask me, and I don't blame Dooley. Sounds like we got completely worked by Mich St iyam, jmo, tifwiw. Now Dooley was forced to do the only thing he could do. Of course, I say if you don't want to play, there's the door.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

D'Antonio has been known to be a bit shady. Doesn't surprise me a bit.