Eat Shit, Pat Haden.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 4, 2016.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Actually, lane crawled in the human waste dump on his own. He's no more special than any other bammer.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You positive about this?

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That really was bold.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How is that in someone's head. The POS is a human relations turd and left our program in the crapper by leaving after 1 year. That's not in my head. He's an immature slime ball.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think you are right. He's a great X's and O's guy and a great recruiter, but he's too strange and single minded to be a great head coach. That being said I'd love to see him at my shit school and see if he can do it and I'm sure some other school will do the same. I just don't see it as at a big time program.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Yes.

8. hatvol96

Look at Trump supporter guy ripping someone for exploiting the free market. Interesting.

9. hatvol96

As opposed to the guys who simply bolt?

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

After hiring Sark, Bama will have five (5) former head coaches on staff.

Coaching. It all comes down to coaching. Period.

It's not recruiting - if you can't coach them up and get them paid in the league, recruiting won't be sustainable.
    It's not even winning - if you're a shitty coach, no powder puff schedule and no amount of divinely lucky strokes will long save you.

Get the coaching part right, and everything else - everything - will follow. Even with the perfect clarity afforded by an expansive decade and a half of hindsight, an expansive landscape littered with the ineptitudinal likes of Butch Jones, [ddiapos], Cuonzo Martin, Todd Raleigh, et al, and with the painful benefit of directly suffering at the hands of rivals who have proven capable to make this simple and logical leap of understanding, Tennesse remains utterly ignorant or unwilling to admit the same, and hire accordingly.

If they fire Butch this year, they're just going to trot out the new Butch 2.0, as his replacement. Wait 3 years for rising hopes to be realized, watch that hope get dashed on the rocks of reality, suffer two years of apathy, and do the same thing, again.

Rinse. Kick your own balls. Repeat.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I would take Lane Kiffin back today, over the imposter currently asleep at the helm.

Too quick to talk about it. Wouldn't even hesitate.

And anyone who wouldn't immediately take that deal is not paying attention, is silly or both.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You gonna address the shittiness or not?c the trump silliness makes sense. The alternative is a criminal.

The next time you teach me about the market will be the first.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Agreed

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I'd take my 9 year old son coaching over Botch.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's not saying anything.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I bet this would be a fun thread on VolNation

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Kiffin left us high and dry and Fandom dictates that I hope he winds up homeless living under a bridge in Birmingham, even if I can't blame him for making the move he did or wouldn't have done it myself. It's nothing personal and would want this on anyone.

That said, I'd take him over butch in a heartbeat and would put the past behind us.

18. hatvol96

The shittiness of what? Leaving one job for a better one?

19. hatvol96

99.7% of the people whining and crying about Kiffin's departure would leave their current employer for 5 extra minutes on their coffee break and a better selection of vending machine snacks. It's utter bullshit masked as righteous indignation.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Leaving a program high and dry that took a shot on your sorry ass, even though you have the speaking skills of a goat.