Eat Shit, Roger Goodell.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 3, 2015.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

or the St. Louis Cardinals

2. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Goodell will appeal, but the Judges ruling will make it difficult to prevail. This guy is a real piece of shit.

According to the Judge's ruling: Goodell denied Brady the opportunity to "examine one of two lead investigators" and was denied "access to investigative files, including witness interview notes." The interview notes were fundamental to the Wells report, the judge wrote, so denying Brady access to them was "fundamentally unfair" and "Brady was prejudiced as a result."

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Any time somebody says "the Cardinal way" I immediately want to beat the shit out of them.

4. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Serie A

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

fyp

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No he didn't. Brady did it and Billy B has a history of being a cheating POS. had it been two games or cash, this would have ended sooner. Now Goodell has to appeal and prove it. Trying to settle around an absolute admission was stupid on Goodell's part without being able to absolutely prove this.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Taking it to the U.S. Courts system was stupid. The burden of proof and rules of evidence changed the debate. The judge didn't make it about whether Brady cheated. This was about legal due process and Goodell had no prayer once that became the issue.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

[​IMG]

let the hate FLOW through you

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He doesn't get to prove shit on appeal. He's stuck with what has already been done.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I hope Suh splits Brady's shit.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

My bad. He has to await another judge, who can alter what was or wasn't admissible.

12. hatvol96

Actually, he has to try and convince a panel of federal judges that the trial judge was incorrect.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

As if our damn courts were not backlogged enough for this tripe. How did this even end up in a court, anyway?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yay cheating and getting away with it! Let's all go worship the cult of personality. He's the Second Coming, but this time Pilate told the Pharisees to shove it!

If I love Tom Brady enough, I'll be a part of his success!

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I feel like watching Goodell operate the NFL is about how Trump would lead the country.

16. Low Country Vol

An individual who fails to judiciously and fairly exercise his position as commissioner.

17. Low Country Vol

NFL policies specify only fines for potential equipment violation.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And you know he will try.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Exactly, based upon any number of issues.

20. hatvol96

Exactly. Had he not tried to elevate himself at Brady's expense, he wouldn't have been made to look like a halfwit tyrant once again.