Eat Shit, Roger Goodell.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 3, 2015.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Funny thing is, they didn't even win with that circus

2. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Anyone who thinks Brady is still a cheater is an idiot.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He's now the QB for Team Expendables, so he can cheat his way to 400/5 every week and it's all good to me

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah I guess the "deflator" took it upon himself to go into the bathroom and illegally doctor the balls. Makes sense to me

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Funny how they far and away have fewer fumbles over the past few years yet when their Backs are traded to other teams all of a sudden they develop fumbleitus.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Steeler's website regarding Headset issue:

NO SURPRISE AT ALL

This is the kind of stuff that happens to the visiting team in Gillette Stadium all the time. From the start of the game through the opening 14 minutes of the first quarter, the Steelers’ coaches’ headsets were receiving the Patriots Radio Network broadcast of the game. The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.

7. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This "analysis" seems like it's based on literally one player, Green-Ellis. It sounds like the people who say Alabama RBs are busts because Richardson was a bust. Ridley certainly had his share of fumbles in New England.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Why do it if it doesn't work? Just as laughable as those saying spygate didn't help them win

9. NashVol11

It's just idiotic to imply that they're the one team doing it. The Colts with Peyton fumbled even less than New England, but people like VD won't notice that because they start at "whoa, BJGE fumbles more now" and work backwards from there to support a conclusion they already have in mind.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[​IMG]

11. NashVol11

12. NashVol11

Fumbling the Data: The Truth About the Patriots Fumble Rate

Shocking that a conspiracy theory that assumes the Patriots are the only ones doctoring footballs (which we already know to be untrue) is full of selective, non-scientific BS.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Everyone was roiding in baseball too. They still were cheating.

14. NashVol11

You're saying you're outraged by anyone who isn't 100% spotless? I think you're going to be disappointed.

Cheating. I assume you're disgusted.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm saying he and his coach are habitual cheaters. That is all.

16. NashVol11

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Habitual cheaters, the whole lot of 'em.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't even necessarily care about deflategate (spygate a different story). EVery team does something similar. No biggie.

I do care that they try to act like they weren't trying to do anything and that we are all fools though.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Riiigghhhttt

"Ya'll just want to be trojans"

19. NashVol11

I'd equate that quote to the head-in-the-sand thinking of "yeah this one team cheats all the time and gets away with it, but in the most competitive American sports league--full of coaches that have been on the Pats staff at some point--no one else does anything similar."

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So they are just being unfairly persecuted?