On to Florida

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

I say the line is at -6.5 at kickoff.

2. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

I actually like the early game, less time to worry beforehand. Plus, it's the only time I don't get shit for drinking before noon.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Everything out of Florida has Driskel playing the entire game.

4. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Rocky, how are ya man? How's Ghosts on the PS4? I plan on picking one up by Advanced Warfare release.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Good! Got another one on the way (boy). He's supposed to be here mid Feb so cleaning out, making room, and taking care of the wife is taking up most of my time. I haven't been playing Ghosts here lately. The biggest reason is how long it takes to get into a lobby. Most nights Snake and them have a full group so it takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes to get into a game. I've been playing Destiny here lately with Dill. It's good stuff! Did you get a PS4? How have you been?

6. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Shit man cant complain. Raising my boy, he just started kindergarten this year. Going through a divorce but it turns out it was actually a blessing in disguise. Ill be picking one up before AW comes out.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I hate to hear that but hopefully everything turns out ok. Send me a friend request when you pick one up.

8. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

No sweat, its for the better. Will do man. It will be the same as it is on ps3, aham2003. If it is available that is.