OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

An example -

I have read every comment and am going to respond to all of them. Thank you for your support. It means the world. The more people who read what I write means more people know that (daughter) is not a problem child. She’s not on drugs. She doesn’t drink. She doesn’t party. She’s not spoiled or entitled. She’s broken. It’s so important to me that people know how much she’s endured and that she has hopes and dreams and plans and aspirations. She wants to do something to help kids who have suffered like she has.
    When I talked to her tonight, her voice was so little. It’s so hard not to break down when I hear that. She asked if she was for sure going to residential and I told her they were looking for a place. She asked to go to Knoxville and said she’d already told them her preference. It kills me that my fourteen year old has to think about this when she should be worrying about turning in assignments and looking forward to Christmas break.
    While I hate missing out on the Christmas traditions with Gracie, what kills my soul is the thought of her being in a residential unit on Christmas. No family with her. No Christmas breakfast. No lounging around that afternoon reading whatever book she got that morning. Same for her birthday. I have to stop thinking about that.
    I did want to tell all the people who have reached out to me and been so sorry that they didn’t know. Please do not blame yourself. The only people responsible are (ex) and his enablers. They are the only people I want an apology from. Abusers don’t wear a shirt that tells what they are. They are sneaky. (daughter) told me that when she was out somewhere and (ex) got mad at her, he would whisper in her ear that she was going to get it when she got home. He was sneaky. I have never seen him terrorize anyone except women and his own daughter. He made sure that people didn’t see what he was doing and he had his family protecting him.
    I am going to expose how he broke her. If you read my posts, you are going to see how a little girl can be destroyed right in front of the eyes of everyone around her and some won’t recognize it. Maybe this will help people who’ve never been exposed to an abused child recognize the next one they see. Because I am willing to bet that every single one of you comes in contact with one as you go about your day.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

They sound fun.

3. CardinalVol

And that was a calmer one where she's not pointing out the ways he (allegedly) abused the daughter.

4. CardinalVol

Wife - let's go look at the space station.

Me - we're not going to be able to see it, it's too cloudy.

Wife - you don't know unless we try.

Me - sighs.

*Outside for 7 or 8 minutes staring at a 45 degree angle NNW to SSE.

Wife - i can't see anything.

Me - yeah, like I said, because it's too cloudy.

5. CardinalVol

Saved by the Bell marathon on E!

This is how I spend my Friday nights now.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I haven’t watched the Palm Springs episodes in a long time.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Mr. Belding is from Chattanooga, went to Notre Dame high school. I met him a couple times at their events.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Did he have any siblings or was he the only Belding in that building?

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Everyone knows Rod was way cooler, just too busy.

NYY and utvol0427 like this.
  10. CardinalVol

One of my friends from high schools mom was in his class.

11. CardinalVol

Tori spelling as a nerd. Still makes me laugh.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she’s not one to take personal responsibility is she?

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

[video]

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. CardinalVol

Did anyone's parents/grandparents ever use the phrase "my head's a swimmin'" if they were dizzy? My grandad used it a lot and I just wondered if anyone else's did.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My grandmother did a lot. I use it occasionally myself.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

I was feeling dizzy earlier today and used it. That's what made me wonder.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Usually when I say it, it's after the fact, telling someone about it.

Man, I stood up too fast, and my old head got to swimming...

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I use it as well.

19. CardinalVol

In case you want to get furious about something today -

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hard to believe there was nowhere else to turn.