OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.” -Groucho Marx

Maybe one day I’ll get over this but I always get the feeling things will go south once she discovers “the real me” or “who I really am” or some shit.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe she knows but has a slumming kink.

NorrisAlan and Equine Ducklings like this.
  3. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

Maybe this is just a bureaucratic quirk but if you opt for “In God we trust” on a TN license plate your alphanumeric ID will begin with numbers, a handy mnemonic device as Numbers is a book in the Bible.

How handy that you can identify who opted for what from a distance! Totally cool and normal.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Also, every standard license plate letter group in Tennessee starts with a B because they picked B to start with and they're just adding 1 and rolling through everything sequentially. Mine is BHH, RIP to Brandon Huntley-Hatfield. I routinely see other BHH's that I guess got mailed a few seconds before/after mine.

I saw BLM on a pickup; that's a fun one. Or then there's the 123-BCDE In God We Trust version that also have the B letter group.

I am hungover and might not have done this correctly, but it looks like they'll never make it through the Bs unless they figure it out and override something?

6.75 million BCD1234 style (26*26*9999)
    plus
    17.5 million 123BCDE style (26*26*26*999)

vs.

2.3 million registered vehicles in Tennessee in 2016, of which many will keep the same tag yearly/transfer to a new vehicle

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

And if this doesn't work you could shit on your mom's front door step and light it on fire.

Equine Ducklings likes this.
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

So, my family and I are going to be able to take Christmas pictures in Neyland and, from what I've been told, will get to have a message that we choose displayed on the jumbotron. Obviously, I can't go with "Merry Christmas and [uck fay] Auburn" or "Alabama can suck my jingle balls", so I need to come up with something subtle that my wife/UT will approve without noticing. Maybe something where the first letter of each word spells out a message or something. I need ideas.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Made it to work this morning and thought I was sore from playing golf this weekend. Up until I started projectile vomiting and thought I was being stabbed.

Nice little trip to the ER to discover a 6.2 mm kidney stone. Life is good.

9. NorrisAlan

I got a probe that can brake that up for you

NYY likes this.
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Drugs must have kicked in.

NYY and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Merry Christmas and Heupy New Year

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That Toradol is life changing when it’s put in the IV.

emainvol likes this.
  13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Don’t threaten me with a good time, Norris.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

For your Halloween discussion.

IP likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've heard that the Monster Mash actually refers to a supernatural orgy among legendary creatures, the details of which are protected from release by MGM licensing and trademark.

16. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mean just listen to it

justingroves likes this.
  18. NorrisAlan

Taking youngest son to see Gaelic Storm tonight at the Bijou. Never been there, so kind of excited about it.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My daughter won some award at her dance convention today. And while I have no idea why or how, it's apparently a really big deal and I should be very proud of her.

So I am.

justingroves, Ssmiff and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've never been in the Bijou either, but going for the first time next month with my wife to see Jason Isbell.

justingroves likes this.