Planned Parenthood to sue group behind fetal tissue videos

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 14, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

In my mind, yes. However, I would never make/support that for me or my family. I do not personally believe in abortion simply as a form of birth control. That may make zero sense, but I'm trying to be realistic. Abortions would be done, legal or not.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tenny, I want to say your last paragraph is, without a doubt, the best thing you have ever said on this board. The truest. The most poignant. The one thing that all peoples in this great Nation of ours need to understand.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Income inequality was created by an open and free market, and it seems to me that it can best and most easily correct itself.

An open and free market that is over-regulated, subdued or whose outcomes are mandated is neither open nor free.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

You can't be saying she didn't know about birth control options.... If she had consensual unprotected sex and got "knocked up" My thought is that she ought to have to own it and deal with the consequences.

5. Savage Orange

Damn skippy. As long as she isn't plundering anybody's pocket to do it.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Agreed which is why I hate how this gets turned into pro-choice debate. When really both sides doesn't really give a damn about that.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Oh she knew. But half of pregnancies are still unplanned. And I agree with you. Adoption should be the choice in such a situation, not abortion.

8. Savage Orange

More than just a few pregnancies end in miscarriage, either with or without the mother even knowing she was pregnant to begin with. I don't know the actual percentages but it definitely happens.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Her body, her choice.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I liked the guy's statement along the lines of "How can we be charged with buying if PP isn't charged with selling?"

Well, in the same way that you can be charged with solicitation of prostitution, even if the chick isn't a prostitute.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Both sides suck balls. Defending the PP folks is just as shoddy as the loonies shutting them down. Both suck.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nope. One side is clearly on the wrong side of the law. There is nothing to "defend" on the part of PP. They didn't do anything wrong.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's your opinion. A sizable portion of their organization is devoted to wrong, notwithstanding the court's view on the matter.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Horsecrap. One side was on the wrong side of the law in the civil war too.

Screw the idiots that made us an arbitrary law over the issue.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're spiraling into insanity. I bet you're digging Trump.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently not, notwithstanding your personal moral views.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

If you weren't an ivory tower egghead, know it all do nothing moron, it would bother me. You are. Congrats.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shoot, I wish I could get in on some sweet ivory tower action. Keep it up, you really put this moron in his place with your "racism isn't evil" stuff. I was way out on a limb with that one.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Evil is the university driven idiocy that makes it worse than rape. You are part and parcel to that silliness and keep pretending that dumbass language about evil can eradicate gravitation towRd like kind.

I can't imagine it not working out for a know it all who has done almost nothing.