POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Or, I might just be talking shit.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Might be.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

What does this mean, big picture?

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Theoretically, the audited financials statements from the last 10 years can no longer be used for any purposes.

Realistically, not a damn thing other than a Top 10 accounting firm knew how much more bad press was headed their way. Mazars knew what they were doing and that these things were not on the up and up.

7. fl0at_

It says Trump Org, because of Trump's individual statements?

Does he just prop up the Org or something?

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Trump Org is a private company made up of a conglomerate of hundreds (500ish?) of companies. The Donald is the sole and/or primary owner of most (if not all) of those hundreds of companies. I think he is President/CEO of the Org. (but any trouble will be somebody else's fault).

I'm thinking Mazars (in addition to mitigating bad press) is trying to get ahead of the Trump curve and wanted to avoid ending up like Arthur Anderson of Enron fame. Just an opinion.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Jack shit

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

The walls they are closing in, always closing in.

zehr27 likes this.
  11. fl0at_

I think Trump's involvement with anything won't be measured until after his death, and we see what happens with his estate.

He's either someone we look back on as wrongly accused, or simply lucky enough to never be caught.

Because I can't imagine his stuff surviving his absence.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Good possibility

13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Now do the Clinton Foundation

14. fl0at_

Is that still a thing?

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Why? That's been done and nothing has come of it. Plus, it's actually a fairly well respected charity. I know the go to response when Trump is in trouble is "But, the Clintons!", yet none of those accusations materialize anything close to the level as does Trump's.

I don't know about any walls closing in on Trump, but he does have a serious issue with the court cases in effect now. My guess is the "Lock him up" crowd will be obviously disappointed, as there's zero chance he's going to jail or anything remotely similar, but he's going to take a decent sized financial hit on this stuff. Following the case, his lawyers are pretty awful and Trump himself can't stop running his mouth to contradict their arguments in court.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Clinton's are power hungry pieces of shit.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This kind of comment has driven me away from this forum. If I call Zehr an asshole, JG will come in and say "What about Uni??"

Or better analogy, we are talking about bass fishing and someone always comes in and says "but what about deer hunting??" But we aren't talking about deer hunting. If you want to talk about deer hunting, fine, lets talk about deer hunting. But every time I talk about bass fishing, if I had to bring up deer hunting, it would make conversation cumbersome and full of caveats and notes and addendums. It would be madness.

And tiring.

I just don't get why this is how we talk about politics, not just here, but in across the world and time.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They would sell their own daughter to get power. This is well known about them.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nah

zehr27 and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I think it's fair to bring up an example from the other side especially when posts and debates are one sided or one side is pointing fingers and needs to be reminded not to point at others so often