POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I don't have a link but I am curious as to what I've missed that allowed us to reach two different conclusions....

McCabe, whose career in DC is as an extension of the Executive branch, operated in bad faith (too say the very least ) towards the current White House while showing extreme deference to outside political entities from his position of a non-political being (intelligence community).

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Piece of shit took about 200 dollars away from me by talking about how he wants to reign in Amazon. I'm gonna be pissed if that stock drops any further based on shit that he isn't ever gonna do.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's all personal to Trump. Amazon is in his crosshairs because Bezos also owns the Washington Post, which is highly critical of him. It's Trump First, always and forever.

Hell, the new VA guy got the job in part because he (vigorously) vouched for Trump's health in his physical earlier this year.

JayVols likes this.
  7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That stock is up like $500/share over the last year. I'd not sweat $200 dollars.

Hell, margin some more. It'll be back to green before you know it.

8. fl0at_

You want to join me in the stocks pity party, let's talk how much we own of GE...

CardinalVol and zehr27 like this.
  9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I know a guy that has 150k of puts on Tesla. Put them on a while back after 100s of hours of analysis. He isn’t there yet, but he very well might find a fantastic payday.

10. TennTradition

Well....when did you buy it?

11. fl0at_

12. TennTradition

Riiiight. That IS painful. Condolences.

I almost bought in January. But Ed Garden pissed me off.

13. fl0at_

I bought more in January, because it was at like $18 or something.

My great grandchildren will be set on GE, when it rebounds in 75 years...

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

What annoys me is that when I finally have detailed enough information to have a guess as to what would be a good buy, I am legally not able to do so.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Insider info?

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Still pissed that I did not load up on Delta Airlines at $4.

JayVols likes this.
  17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm waiting on the next market crash. I bought a couple of decent companies really low. I wish I put every buckle I had in the market, I only used what I knew I didn' mind losing, I did decent on every thing but GM and Ford.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would follow that advice in the future, too. Don't put all your coconuts in, imho.

JayVols likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well things that aren't public.so ya, I guess. It'd be unethical and surely illegal.

20. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Well I'm sure most wealthy individuals got there by doing something unethical and/or illegal. Just sayin'