POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

And if he wasn’t briefed, why not and why are the officials who knew, yet said nothing, not resigning today?

And why no statement condemning Russia and their actions or even a statement that we take these allegations seriously?

Oh well, I’m sure it’ll all be sorted out when he’s done golfing.

IP likes this.
  2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I haven’t read into it yet. Was there any indication how raw this intelligence was and how long ago it was collected. While it’s possible a leak of such information can be meaningful, it can also be an uncorroborated single piece of raw intelligence that isn’t ready for the president’s consumption.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

At least we know Tenny's ok. Oh. I'm feelin' stanky.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This one is weird. Sounds like NYT might have jumped the gun.

5. fl0at_

There is always a bounty of some sort.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't doubt that at all.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

There really is one for everything. I'm going to stay looking for lottery numbers in his past tweets pretty soon.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So what do people think Trump should do here? Sanctions? War? What is the type of action that people want to see?

Also, do we do this as well? Do we have bounties out for Russian or other countries’ troops out there? If we do it, I find it hard to get too upset about other countries doing it.

9. fl0at_

Instead of saying it doesn't exist, whether it does or not, publicly condemn it, organizes a congressional committee to evaluate and set sanctions, and disband the committee in 12-16 months with doing actually nothing if there is nothing there (likely) and whatever is sufficient if there is, such as... a tariff on vodka imports to create a fund for kids and spouses of service members killed overseas.

Like this shit isn't [uck fay]ing complicated.

VolDad and IP like this.
  10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I say we just come home.

This seems like a construction of the military industrial complex machine to me.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm all for supporting Afghanistan, but we really should ask what it is we think we are going to accomplish with our military there, that hasn't been accomplished in the last 19 years of our military being there. Maybe we are using a hammer when what we need is wrench, you know? We can always get the hammer back out later.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Just come home.

Russia has been doing this for the last 19 years. They want us to respond and can read a balance sheet to know they’re bleeding us heavily there finically.

Hell I bet the food contract alone is worth billions of dollars

justingroves likes this.
  13. fl0at_

We're making it back with all that Afghan kush we're pumping out, though.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I need proof. Physical.

15. fl0at_

All that remains is digital and memories...

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why is everyone freaking out about this speech Trump just gave at Mt. Rushmore? Tons of people are talking about how divisive it was, but it doesn't seem very divisive to me.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Dark and divisive

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I hope people actually read or listen to the speech.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think they did.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think so or they wouldn’t be pushing that he’s fighting for confederate statutes. While he doesn’t even bring them up but Washington, Jefferson and others