President Trump Administration and Russia

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 2, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think there is an assumption being made to think the incriminating evidence offered isn't genuine. What if it is? What if this thing reveals incriminating evidence about Clinton in the course of trying to find out if charged should be filed on Jr?

This thing could go away and folks would be screaming about a Trump cover up... And it really be a Clinton cover up.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Jared just filed the 3rd version of his SF-86 security clearance papers. He's gone from zero foreign contacts in his first to over 100 in the third.

We have a new Godfather/Trump character reveal. Don Jr has already been established in the role of Fredo. Jared has now assumed the role of trusted Corleone capo, Salvatore (Sal) Tessio who betrayed Michael Corleone by plotting his assassination at a Tattaglia/Barzini peace summit so Tessio himself could take over the Corleone Crime Family.

3. JayVols

4. JayVols

First it was Manafort, Kushner, Don Jr and a Russian lawyer in the meeting. Then it was those 4 plus an interpreter. THEN, it was those 4 plus an interpreter AND a former Soviet intel officer/lobbyist who Chuck Grassley and Dana Rohrabacher themselves said he was a shady dude & quite possibly an FSB agent. And if anyone knows his Russians, it's Dana Rohrabacher...just ask House Majority Leader, Kevin McCarthy, who was famously busted saying, "There's two people I think Putin pays, Trump and Rohrabacher" thinking he was off the record. NOW, CNN is reporting there were EIGHT people in Don Jr's "nothingburger" of a meeting including Goldstone, who set up the meeting, and a "representative" of Azerbaijani oligarch* & Putin bff, Aras Agalarov, who is known by the nickname of "Putin's Builder."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-meeting/index.html

Despite his stated desire of wanting to be open (in print & in tv interviews), looks like "good boy" Fredo and Don Corleone both were as transparent as a black hole. Give a Trump enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Chalk up another one to the globalist corporatists istist liberal cuck media who have figured out how to play Trump Inc like a bass fiddle: Release snippets of story, let Trumps lie, release more of the story to debunk lies, let Trumps change story to another lie, release even more info to debunk the lies about the lies. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

*Nice read on another Trump family connection to corrupt Azerbaijanis with very questionable relationships, particularly Ivanka. Close relatives to Transportation Minister, Ziya Mammadov who has links to Iran's Revolutionary Guard, worked with the Trumps on the failed Trump Tower Baku project.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal/amp

You can't swing a dead cat around the Trumps without hitting 5 Russians.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

So what? Until it is something impeachable and there is a Congress present willing to do so, there is no reason to charge anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I get that the investigation continues. Just find it odd that some people seem to think the dam has broken. It hasn't.

6. JayVols

Sorry. I don't recall mentioning hydro-electric power generation of any sort. Nor did I even remotely intimate a sudden and castastrophic rush of water due the failure of a hydro-electric power generating plant... unless you took my "drip, drip, drip" comment as being a dam bursting. If that's the case, please stop pointing out the posts in which you perceive I'm being overzealous. You need to save that concern for yourself. If "drip, drip, drip" equates to a damn bursting in your mind, you've got MUCH bigger issues than I could ever dream of.

Thanks.

7. JayVols

And if you think that post was bad, you're REALLY gonna hate the one I'm thinking about doing.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't be bashful, speak your mind.

9. JayVols

Don't worry about that. Never have been one to have wallflower tendencies even when in the vast minority.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Then speak. You said you're "thinking about doing" a post. Post. Let the hate flow through me like urine through a Russian hotel's sheets.

11. JayVols

You're the peer pressure my parents warned me about.

All good things come to those who wait. In the interim, I'll post this for your entertainment:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/...-trump-jr-russia-story-advice-president-admin

-Chris Wallace
    Fox News

[youtube]PCZWv5U5wJ4[/youtube]

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

13. JayVols

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems as though things are being intentionally dripped out to make the defensive rhetoric look stupid. How many times can Tenny be told something that turns out to be a bald-faced lie before he realizes he's being scammed? I ask, because whatever that number is, is when Trump's goose is cooked.

15. JayVols

Yep. Here's the evolution of all the attempts to excuse the meeting including a new bonus excuse offered today by his newish attorney, Jay Sekulow. You know this guy. He's the guy that begs good intentioned Christians to donate money to his various "Christian Defense Funds" only to route millions to himself & his family.

1. No meeting- Standard story for over a year prior to the release of the NYT article reporting meeting.
    2. Meeting, but about adoptions- Explanation concocted during flight home from G20 on Saturday night/Sunday morning, Trump himself was involved i concocting this excuse & personally signed oof on its release.
    3. Meeting about collusion to get damaging info on Clinton, but no info so it's not illegal. In fact Jared left early & Manafort was so disinterested he didn't pay attention. He sat there playing Candy Crush the whole time. Plus, it was just a lawyer from Russia not a Russian govt lawyer (now debunked by attorney who has admitted coordinating with Russia's Prosecutor General). Oh and Hillary sucks - New story on Monday after Jr released emails because he wanted to be transparent & open. And by transparent & open, I totally mean that NYT had contacted Jr telling him they had the emails, were going to release them & they wanted a statement from him to include in the article.
    4. It's the Secret Service's fault. If it was illegal, they would have stopped the meeting.- New excuse offered today by Jay Sekulow while making the Sunday political shows circuit.

...and that's excluding the exposing of the lies about who and how many people attended the meeting AND one person not first listed as attending giving a statement that the "not a Russian gov't lawyer" Russian govt lawyer DID have info and left it with the Trumps.

My God. It's only been a week since this news broke...

16. JayVols

Also, the media has struggled for well over a year about how to cover Trump. I think they've figured it out now, let Trumps lie about a story, then release more exposing lies. Instead of doing all the work, they're giving Trump an endless supply of rope to hang himself. For a chronic malignant liar, it's like a mosquito that can't resist the bug zapper light. This makes it even more delish.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah. That doesn't really seem like the best practice.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I strongly dislike trying to throw the Secret Service under the bus. That is NOT their job. They are not there to act as legal counsel, they are there to provide and maintain physical security. Period. They don't tell people who they can't or can meet with. They secure meetings.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

What would be better, you think?

20. JayVols

Time will tell. When dealing with an unconventional politician, unconventional reporting might make sense.