President Trump Administration and Russia

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 2, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Breaking:

A video that documents the Russian contingent arriving at Trump Tower just prior to their meeting about "Russian adoptions" with Fredo, Paulie "Walnuts" Manafort & Jared "Baby Face" Kushner in June 2016 has been leaked:

[youtube]dr8EB7QqrMQ[/youtube]

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

What's this about a secret meeting between Trump and Putin, with only Putin's "translator" (Putin speaks English fluently)? That doesn't sound normal. Or in keeping with security protocol.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

You don't think Donny was getting out of there without at least providing a handjob did you?

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

5. JayVols

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

haha. Cucked. In the literal sense, perhaps.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Uhm...uh...what did I just see our sitting President do in a room full of the world's leaders and their spouses?

8. JayVols

Alpha male my rear end....

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Looks like he told his wife to give him a blow job.

10. JayVols

Trump lawyers looking to limit scope of Mueller investigation. Also, Trump looking into his pardon powers, including family and HIMSELF. Yep. Sounds like things an innocent man would do. Also, spokesman for Trump legal council, Mark Corallo, has resigned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...2ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html

Get ready. He's going to try to fire Mueller. We're about to hit warp factor 7 on this deal. Firing the FBI Director who is investigating you, then firing the guy hired to take over that investigation are not the actions of a man with nothing to hide and claims this is all a "WITCH HUNT!"

So again, buckle up. This huckster has always only been concerned about himself. He's going to try to tear everything around him down in an attempt to save his own skin, country be damned. America first, my ass.

11. NorrisAlan

This whole situation is so bizarre and something new comes up every single day.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

If it is all fake, then the writers are the most creative writers in human history with supernatural pacing.

13. JayVols

Haven't you watched Westworld? Pretty creative stuff...

14. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

It's not bizarre, it's disturbing.

15. JayVols

Yep. It's that time again today....It's Trump-o'clock. Today's scoop....Jefferson Beauregard Sessions. Enjoy.

US Intel intercepted Kislyak calls where he talks about meetings with then Senator Jeff Sessions about matters related to the Trump campaign. This is in direct conflict with Sessions' sworm testimony (and amended testimony) he gave during his Attorney General confirmation hearings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html

Edited to correct middle name. My bad.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nothing has happened over these few months, so it is probably all nothing.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Catching on.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, I am mocking complacent ignorance. What was claimed months ago is now proven fact. Again.

Further, Trump is now insisting he has "complete power" to pardon.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nvestigation-impeach-latest-a7854561.html?amp

Offering a pardon is an attribution of guilt, and accepting one is an admission of guilt. He's essentially reserving the right to admit guilt of staff/himself and remove any legal consequence. And no President has ever pardoned himself before. This is certainly new territory. It is also very real, "something," and "is happening."

19. NorrisAlan

And a pardon cannot remove the power of the Congress to impeach and remove the President. It also removes the ability of the person accepting the pardon to plead the 5th amendment, and they will be coerced to testify, as I understand it.

But we are a million miles from that actually happening.

And to quote Trump from Tuesday during his intro to the voter fraud commission
    Yet this same logic doesn't apply to his business interests and where he got his money from or more importantly what holdings he has over seas and what conflicts of interest that can cause in the office of the Presidency.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I assumed that.