Semi annual volnation thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

Its my sister and she has vd ..

2. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

We already have so much in common.....

3. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I don't do cartoon avis. Mine varied. One I had the longest was my dads Sr football pic from Lexington Tn hs from 1952. Its now Robert plant holding a dove.
    I spoke my peace here. Never have had a problem with varying opinions. I just don't like bad attitudes. Call it my pet peeve. And when I would fire back, at times I would go overboard. At times I was in the wrong. Others, I was not. Tis life.
    I still think some of the hate spewed from some on here towards posters, coaches, etc on a personal level is ridiculous. Past, present, or whatever. I won't change my mind on that.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

the one Jimmy Cheek runs, does, yeah

5. PoochPunt3rdDown

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yep, that's true.

I always found it curious that they'd intervene on negative posts when discussing things like the prospective shortcomings / failure of a football coach, as it is something that will not only prove who was correct, but neatly, in the score-keeping form of W's and L's, and soon.

I would much prefer to simply let people go on and on about it, and wait for the proof of their error to crash upon them, unaware. What retort or rebuke will beat the feeling of that moment?

7. Tenacious D

Touché.

8. Tenacious D

And, just as a quick aside - Farmersdaughter has made more posts in this thread alone, than any woman has made on the entirety of the site.*

While we don't particularly try to attract anyone, much less females, but it is nice to at least see a female jump in.

Kudos.

*NYY's posts do not count, as they are all pre-op, thus far.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Your golf pants are stupid.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

additional points given the fact that she hasn't come off as a complete idiot like the rest of the broads on vnation. I know that's a backhanded compliment. . .

11. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Adizero's given to me to wear in a Ryder cup local match. White shirt and red hat. Wore them to Ryder cup in Chicago too.
    Not skeered.

12. farmersdaughter

farmersdaughter Active Member

I honestly have the least to contribute out of everyone on this board. I can help a little with things that a lot of people consider old and outdated like canning and gardening, quilting and animal husbandry. I enjoy reading all the forums and especially the opinions that are presented, also I appreciate yall not putting up with some of the dumber crap you see posted around

13. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Ill get kathryn on here........every one loves a female kentucky wildcat fan.

14. OrangeEmpire

Hooker heels............expert!

Holla!

15. PoochPunt3rdDown

Peaches, our newest member, is a very bright and entertaining young lady and will not disappoint.

16. farmersdaughter

we all have our vices, skanky ho heels are mine :)

17. PoochPunt3rdDown

You don't consider getting pooch punted a vice?

18. farmersdaughter

depends on your pov :)

19. OrangeEmpire

Hey poochy........ask fd who she dreams about?

Ruh roh shaggy...........

20. farmersdaughter

geez, dang hormones :) I evidently have an even more awesome imagination than I ever thoughht