Semi annual volnation thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Is volly girl fat and ugly?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yes, that's why I added the part about the avatar. Was that his avatar?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Probably. A fat, ugly *****.... What a terrible life she leads.

4. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I think you're talking about Escape Goat?

5. PoochPunt3rdDown

She does have to t i t s of sugar, though.....

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she's posted pictures. she might have looked decent 25 years ago. any sort of vagina on the internet is gold to some retards.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's who I'm thinking of. He's a douche too.

8. PoochPunt3rdDown

The chick @ the bar last night was making me work really hard. I think I truly like her? Make me work hard = smart chick.

9. It really did. Which mods exactly were the ones that were promoting that crap though? Aside from volly, who clearly chooses to bury her head in the sand, I feel like the mods really do seem to have their heads screwed on pretty straight with regards to the program's status.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

At the time this went down, no way in hell. As the losses piled up, they changed but going into Dooley's second season, if you weren't spitting sunshine and shitting rainbows, you were sure to find moderator intervention in some form or another-- sometimes in a sly way such as them coming and getting confrontational, then deleting posts and the like because you "got personal."

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep, that place, and others similar to it, have been on this kick for a while now that they hold some kind of sway over the direction of the program and recruiting, so it's important to be "positive" so as "not to hurt the program". It's dipshits like them who fail to realize ideas such as "VFL" were created by utter morons who nearly ruined the program for a decade and would've bailed on the program at the first better opportunity, in their eyes.

But, you know, Butch gets it, so don't say anything bad that will hurt........

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I agree. Trying to think of the right word to describe it.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

classic any port in a storm mentality. since there are like 5 total women on football messageboards the losers at home have to fawn over them since that's all they got and they aren't anywhere near getting laid in real life.

14. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'll just say this. These days, I can visit this site for just a few minutes and read or discuss in an enjoyable and intelligent thread and/or conversation about UT athletics. I can log on to volnation for probably three or four times the amount of time and hardly come across one decent topic or debate regarding UT sports.

Considering the size of the latter, I think that in itself speaks for how much the quality has gone down on toos. And it's not a coincidence that a good portion of that quality went away right around the same time that the board "split."

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Volnation is liking watching Transformers 2. There are a lot of explosions and you walk away not understanding what in the world just happened.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I meant her looks.

It's almost like when she was younger she was similar to a small-town beautician. Attractive in a way that only a small-town beautician can look attractive but then one of her clients comes in and snaps you back into reality of what attractive is..

I don't know if that makes any sense, but it does to me and I'm going with it. My gut says beecher and jay get this.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i was being kind. i doubt i would have looked twice at her even 25 years ago. i'm not saying she was ugly, just not anything to write home about. this isn't a nicole egert situation.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If toos had Megan Fox crawling over a motorcycle in Daisy Dukes and rollings in the sand in a tank top where her fun bags were half hanging out, I would have at least paused a second before moving here.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm not exactly sure if I've been insulted or complimented, but your gut is 100% correct.

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm interested to know how they arrived at those statistics.