Site Negativity

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Sep 30, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hitler?

Wow.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You like to [itch bay] about [itch bay]ing.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

4. GahLee

You like to [itch bay] about somebody else [itch bay]ing about somebody else [itch bay]ing.

5. JayVols

I'll out-stubborn anyone. You can take that to the bank.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Maybe it's a fault of mine. Who knows, we all have them.

But if you show me respect and befriend me, I'll give you the shirt off my back and my very last dime. You want to be an ass? I can be as cold as you want me to be. I can promise you that every poster I've ever had dealings with will tell you that I give people the benefit of the doubt. But once you cross that line I can write you off with the best of them. Maybe what I say offends you or you think it's too far. But I can promise you it doesn't happen overnight. We had our dealings on VN, you and I, but you got a clean slate here and to my knowledge we have interacted rather amicably. So maybe I'm not the big bad guy afterall, no?

7. JayVols

And this.

8. GahLee

He just said if the guy jumped to his death he wouldn't blink. That's his version of indifference, his hate must fuel Hell.

9. JayVols

Wasn't directed at you specifically. Just trying to help anyone I can.

You see Invol's point?

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Maybe some of our "humor" just can't be understood. We are a very sarcastic crew.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What?

Would you rather have a guy with multiple Rose Bowl wins and conference titles or a guy with no wins over ranked opponents? Butch's first was South Carolina last year.

I'm not [itch bay]ing, I've been a pretty big Butch homer, but it is what it is.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Top-notch

13. GahLee

I'm not saying you're a bad guy, Internet personalities aside here dude. Maybe the "kill yourself" stuff is a bit too far, even for a lowly troll like Bass.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I was merely pointing it out.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

You're opening yourself up to more passive responses that are light on content.

16. JayVols

If only I hadn't made promises, I could give a testimony to this. But I'm a man of my word.

And no, it wasn't in a rest stop bathroom stall. I'm being serious.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Maybe it is. I'll let you and others decide and it won't make me think any less of you. But to me there's no way he doesn't suck in real life after how he portrays himself here.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

While we're on the subject...

I don't know who started what, when, and I'm not really calling you 2 guys out anyway, but this is another thing that gets on my nerves. It's not as bad here because there isn't the sheer number of posters, but what the hell? This crap is like a bunch of women. I'd rather read 10,000 more posts about Bajakian than have to get through a bunch of middle school girls insulting each other.

19. JayVols

Which is awesome.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I have a hard time believing we'd play A&M as close as Arkansas did.

Was it coaching? Maybe. Athletes, leaders, experienced players? A bit.

But nobody in their right mind would say John L was a quality coach for Arkansas, and they had everything in the second sentence, and really lacked the first.