Super Bowl L

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cotton, Jan 25, 2016.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I was only a month old at the time, but that team went 13-3. So I didn't see them play, but it's hard for me to say a 13-3 team is the least talented ever.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that doesn't mean they were overly talented though I see your point.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah the first Super Bowl I really remember not sucking was Elway over Favre.

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The ball was thrown half a yard back. That was my call prior to replay. The RB should have been after the ball in any case. Too close to just ignore.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He wanted no part of that ball, he was gonna get drilled had he went for it.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Yep, Packers were my team. Met Carrol Dale when I was in high school. Came to the church I attended.

7. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

As do I. I won the punt, pass, and kick competition the same year and received a football autographed by the Packers.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not beating those Cowboys that kicked them off and ran herd on everyone the next 5 years. If doofus hadn't run off Johnson, they'd have won a couple more.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don't feel like Denver will have any answer for Cam, and expect a 14-17 point Panther win.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

That is what the smart money thinks, but I think it will be closer, perhaps coming down to the wire within three.

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Do you still have it, and would you consider selling?

12. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking something like 24-13.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that is the most likely outcome, but I wouldn't totally discount that Denver D. It's real.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If Denver can find a way to run the ball effectively, they can make a game of it.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Down 4 with a minute to go, Peyton will lead an 80 yard drive that will end with a touchdown pass in the closing seconds as his right arm actually detaches from his body. It will then be replaced during a series of off-season surgeries and Peyton will return next season stronger than ever. Droski will continue to cry HGH and Aaron Rodgers will continue to be Captain Stats while giving mustache rides to all of his offensive linemen.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

By lead a 80 yard Td drive you mean pick 6 right?

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you could not be more correct in diagnosing what Denver's chances will turn on.

19. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

I still have it, but the names are somewhat faded because of some use (12 year olds do some dumb things). Right when it was presented to me a man offered me $200 (a lot in '66 for a kid) for it but there was no way I was selling that ball, as I was also a big fan.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Gimme the 84 9ers over any of those Cowboy teams too.