The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too, but **** Florida

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Absolutely, but it won't stop me from enjoying this win.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Best. Statue. Ever.

#gbmfo

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The names of the haters will be etched on the back of the base of the statue in bronze.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Teachum lotsum throwum game.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Just got an email asking me to buy 2017 Season Tickets. Coincidence? I think not.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Et educat me vobis.

8. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I love Tennessee, but I can't take years and years of some cliche spewing carpet bagging assmouth talking down to me from a place of metal inferiority for years to come. I guess I'll just fade away. I've got two little girls that deserve more attention anyway.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not a bad idea, if you can manage it. Tennessee will survive Butch. It'll be here when he's gone.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Don't let your hate for Butch overpower your love for Tennessee. Today is why we love sports.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Understand. I feel the same. Trust me. I just need to feel some happiness right now. I'm sure I'll be back to posting my obscenity laced "Butch Sucks" tirade posts very soon. But for now, I want to be happy about UT football. Almost forgot what it felt like. It's kinda nice

12. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I was so on board with drinking my face off tonight after the win, then I saw Butch directing the band and I almost burned my own home down. That shit is reserved for the winning qb, and this [itch bay]ass climbs up and marauds around like a real winner. Lord. He takes the fun out of an amazing comeback win.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Nearly perfectly said.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

No argument here.

I was hoping the ladder got knocked over causing him to suffer a career ending injury...well, maybe not that bad, but you feel me.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that pissed off a bunch of us.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Marauds was a nice touch.

17. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Might be time to warm the clock up.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Consider it done.

19. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

In our minds it should happen sooner rather than later. Unfortunately we're stuck with this moron unless something changes with those who have the ability to make money decisions.

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If the UT AD had any [dadgum] sense, it would be 4 in the afternoon two weeks after the Doomsday clock.