Trump is in

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

She reads at a high school level, her problem staying on topic, so at least as good as baby Bush.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You're fired

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Come on! The man rode an escalator to his announcement, cued his own music and read his bio off of a piece of paper!

For a politico, it was like watching Haley's Comet shatter a double-rainbow and landing on a unicorn.

It was magical.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My favorite moment ever was when Admiral Stockdale had to turn his hearing aid back up after the other two candidates did their ramblings.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If Christie gets in, watching which of these two try to claim the loudest, most obnoxious role is going to either be highly entertaining or nauseating, possibly both by the time all is said and done.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

If they join, and share a ticket - I'll be their Knoxville HQ leader.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Just watched it as well. He has my vote. I want a president with balls.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

It was populist vitriol that appealed to the least common denominator. His understanding of global trends and economics is frighteningly simple. He would make an absolutely horrible President and would likely engage in human rights violations against Mexicans (aka the rapists.)

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I would enjoy seeing his tax statements. Guy has lied forever about how rich he is. It's kind of fascinating.

10. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Meh, he's a grandstanding attention whore on a soapbox

11. CardinalVol

Financial disclosure coming.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's going to make the rest of the field look poised and professional.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

we'll see. in the past he's valued his brand licensing deals way over what any rational person would value it. outside of the trump plaza which is probably worth a billion by itself and that golf course, he doesn't really own much. most people don't' realize he actually doesn't own most the properties with his name on it.

14. CardinalVol

If you view his running solely as a reality show, it makes it more appealing.

15. CardinalVol

Bush/Kaisch is the safer bet.

16. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

I can't imagine viewing it any other way

17. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Trump comparing ("my friend") Brady and Pat's to China. Ha! smh

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

This could be fun to watch:

TRUMP CAMPAIGN RESPONDS TO HILLARY LINKING HIM TO SOUTH CAROLINA SHOOTING

The 2016 Democratic presidential frontrunner hinted that the shooting at a church in Charleston, South Carolina is in some way connected to Donald Trump’s recent presidential announcement. Clinton told an interviewer:

Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable. I think we have to speak out against it. Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.

Clinton was referring to Trump’s announcement speech, when he commented about the illegal aliens coming across the southern border from Mexico.

“At this time of national sorrow, a responsible leader should be focused on uniting and healing the country,” the spokesman said, adding:

Mr. Trump believes that Hillary Clinton does not have any credibility when she blames words for violence. This is the same politician who lied to the world after she failed to take proper steps to secure the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and falsely blamed the radical Islamic attack on a YouTube video. This is the same person who illegally deleted her emails after getting a subpoena from the U.S. Congress.

Also, it is “totally inappropriate” for Clinton to use this tragedy as a way to attack a political opponent, the spokesman says.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-south-carolina-shooting-she-must-be-nervous/

19. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Trump is what the country deserves

His weekly radio address can be redone to an apprentice type show revolving around his cabinet.

20. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Sweet lord, no