Trump is in

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Walker seems relatively bright, but compared to warren they are all geniuses.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Rubio isn't very polished. Walker took on public unions so that makes him unpopular, but I don't know if that makes him certified, because public pensions are really going to take their pound of flesh in the future.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I long for the day that we can have fiscal conservative that is socially liberal. Hell I even got screwed over by Obama on the social liberty front.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I wouldn't have voted for him before and I sure and hell won't after. I'm looking for the lesser of evils and I can't find it yet. Jeb lauding the schiavo debacle recently as though it was a feather in his cap really pissed me off. The shiavo case is exhibit a as to what is wrong with the Republican Party. otherwise he might have been it even despite my distaste for the bush monaracy.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think Rubio is as polished as he can get

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't think the door was ever open.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why is Walker an Idiot?

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No it isn't. Read better. Obama is the worst of the worst. Pure media creation out of nothing. Bush won on theater around carefully managed image as well. It has nothing to do with democrats.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Exactly. I seem to have forgotten those masses who were lauded for their intelligence in deciding to vote for Bush the second time around.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

All I know is every democratic nomination since Dukakis has been lauded as some sort of genius and virtually every republican some sort of rube by the press.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Ford-Carter, Reagan-Carter, Reagan-Mondale were the same. It's been like that for a long time.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Poor Republican candidates. Everyone is so unfair to them.

13. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Speaking of idiots, Hillary and Dems voting for her regardless of / ignoring / in spite of her questionable actions (or lack of)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  14. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Denying science will usually cause most educated folks to paint you in a certain light.

I would follow more Republican lines of thought if most of them would just crawl out from under their rocks and accept science and drop the idiotic social policies based on religious beliefs.

15. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

This isn't to say I'm a fan of Democrats either but at least they acknowledge science.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Both sides only support science when it benefits them. Vaccines, GMO and other issues that dems ignore science on

17. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Wait, are you saying that a D led measure that was giving states the rights to pass individual legislation regarding GMO products and additionally stated that GMO products simply be labeled so consumers know what they're using .... is ignoring science?

That's not ignoring science, that's just giving power to consumers that might want to ignore science to know what they are using, good or bad. Aren't Republicans supposed to be for individualism and states rights?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

9 times out of ten is probably right, until they run out of work. Then, it's a coin flip on if they go home, go find more work, start stealing or go on government assistance.

I've seen a little of all four.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They wanted them labeled to imply that they were dangerous and companies already can label their products GMO free for consumers

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

bingo.