Trump is in

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Jun 16, 2015.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He reminds me a bit of Lane Kiffin.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That's why if the Republicans nominate someone with some sense, they'll walk away with it in 2016.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You can't do anything to help that French-infested swampland.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think it's more about feeling unappreciated by upper management.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Sure, and, fundamentally, overpaying for talent is just bad business.

I wouldn't want to be a part of that type of organization.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I've never understood the hate on the Koch brothers. They want criminal justice reform and ending cronyism.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

His logic is terrible. What are the banks doing that creates money for the rich and screws the poor? Give me specifics not platitudes. And the banks campaign donations really helped them out when the govt took 80 percent of their equity during 08. Obama 2.0. Say a bunch of stuff that has no basis in reality and hope/know the American people are too dumb to know better.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The central bank is creating inflation which hurts the poorest the hardest.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He wasn't taking about the central bank, he was talking about private banks. and inflation is at 30 year lows.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are you defending that industry because it is near your field, or do you seriously not see how their actions hurt a lot of people for the benefit of a few?

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Tell me specifically how their actions hurt people? This should be good for a laugh

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

53 already mentioned a big one. I don't see why I should waste my time when you've already demonstrated you aren't interested in an honest discussion and only "a laugh." Take it up with the Koch boys. They must be a bunch of libtards too, right?

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Nice copout. 53 is taking about the central bank. The central bank which is run by the federal government and the private banking system (Citibank, Jp Morgan, Wells Fargo, etc) are not the same. Sad you don't know this and hilarious you think it's a "big one." Koch boys want to get elected.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

And btw the "greedy" banks doing their thing only resulted in the highest home ownership rate in American history which according to you is the core of the American Dream. The bailout made the American taxpayers tens of billions and is a major reason why obama reduced the budget deficit. Bastards!

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

You think I didn't know that. Okay.

Millennial home ownership is at historic lows. I'm glad some older people are able to own 2 or 3 and continue to extract wealth off younger people. It's great.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Dodd-Frank hurts small banks for sure.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Truth.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Well unless you listen to Warren but she's not going to bite the hand that feeds her

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I, in theory, hated the bailout. Not as much as I practically hated going into a depression though, because that's where we were headed.