Will Hillary Clinton Be Indicted?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, May 17, 2016.

1. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

Lobbyists? Corporations? Freemasons? Episcopalians? Skull and bones? International Olympic committee? Amway?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was always told that if you want to know who your boss is, look who signs your checks.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

fifa.

Fee

fah

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The media is trying desperately to ignore Hillary's criminality because it leads to an either darker problem for America. The President chose Hillary. He has stated that she never did anything that jeopardized national security. Obama either knew or didn't know about Hillary's abuse of her office. If he knew, and did nothing, he is complicit in the crimes. If he did not know that Hillary was trading influence for money, he was grossly incompetent conducting foreign affairs, the leader of the most corrupt administration in American history without even knowing it. Funny how nobody has pointed any of this out. The FBI investigation is also about Barack Obama. The legitimacy of his 8 years in office is at stake. Shush my mouth. This is not worth front page or network time with the national crisis we have in bathrooms. Don't tell me you thought this bathroom thing was coincidental? - Dr. Charlie Anderson.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I do agree that the media uses identity politics to keep the attention off of larger issues

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

The legitimacy of the Obama administration? I think you may be embellishing.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

This is a quote from Charlie Anderson.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know who that is. I tried to google it, but there are a bunch of them.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

He is an old high school mate who I have quoted before. He is a retired ER physician.

10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

So you mean to tell me the Mankind/Dude Love thing was a put-on??? The hell you say!!

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Thought you guys would enjoy this -

We just received guidance that spillages are now deemed negligent and result in $1k fee per incident (command is billed). In addition, depending on the severity the offender's network access removed for undisclosed amount of time.

12. Richard Dick

Richard Dick New Member

Nah. She'll come out of this, as usual, unscathed. She'll win the white house this fall, and she'll be the first one term president we've had in a quarter century.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

She's been polling so poorly, a few superdelegates have turned on her. There are even some small rumbling that things will get really, really interesting at the convention if she doesn't win California.

14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

She may well win the Presidency, but the identity of the party in the future won't be up to her and her ilk. The demographics are clear.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They'll do like always and promise everything you want to hear and do what they want in the end.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And she's proof that voters don't pay attention either. Care more about party of the office than the dirtbag holding it.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

She delivered a lecture on income inequality while wearing a $13,000 jacket.