Woody Allen is Alleged Pedophile - Hollywood Outraged

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Silent about an allegation that just happened? Again, what suffices as an acceptable amount of outrage from an amorphous, wholly materialized out of thin air, tiny group such as "Hollywood"?

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

She just wrote the editorial lamenting support for the *******.

The tiny amorphous pile of garbage does singalongs to save puppies for cripes sake.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you want to call me stupid, you can do it using a lot less words.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

For me personally, I would feel better knowing what Barbra Streisand and Alec Baldwin thought of the situation.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Stupid clearly wasn't his point, but he did toss in your missing his point.

6. Unimane

You mean Hollywood types like Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, Tom Selleck, Ben Stein, that chick from Everybody Loves Raymond, Ronald Reagan, etc, or the ones that fit the description of "singalongs for puppies"?

And Mia Farrow wrote that open letter about Allen to that noted conservative rag, the NY Times.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't give crap which ones. The loudmouth *******s have been silent, which is tacit approval of the man. There is no reason in my opinion to give him the remotest benefit of a doubt. Forget criminal prosecution. Public opinion need not live by our justice system.

8. OrangeEmpire

How do you forget Vince Vaughn, Jon Voight and Bruce Willis?

9. Unimane

Well, I want to ****ing know, because it's a common, stupid ass refrain that these supposed Hollywood types are leading the liberal thought train.

And, who has given two shits about the Allen deal on the right, either, other than the ones who find it a opportunity to slag on lefties?

10. Unimane

Apparently, Adam Sandler, too. Why haven't they spoken out, yet? Where is their outrage!?!?

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Don't be such a clown. Nobody needs Woody Allen to make fun of the knee jerk left, particularly when the knee doesn't jerk.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

The Hollywood 'Republicans' you listed aren't exactly loudmouths for the most part. They really can't be.

13. OrangeEmpire

Pretty big list of conservatives out in Hollywood.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Conservatives in general are dramatically less active.

15. Unimane

I think you need to take a little closer look at some of your stalwarts, like Eastwood at the RNC, Victoria Jackson and Patricia Heaton.

16. OrangeEmpire

I wonder how much of this is myth?

Plenty of loot being made by these guys.

Seems kinda silly that evil liberal actors leave conservatives alone because they are not nationally vocal.

17. OrangeEmpire

I think you nailed it. You see them every now and again, like James Caan on with Oreilly.

18. Unimane

Yes, Eastwood, Schwarzenegger and Reagan are notably lacking in their political activity.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I leave reading crap about entertainers to others. I don't give a shit if the whole industry dries up.

20. Unimane

Charlton Heston, real quiet in his conservatism, too.