Woody Allen is Alleged Pedophile - Hollywood Outraged

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Feb 4, 2014.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Easy, I need Dodgeball 2

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Then, why are you bothering in this thread?

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Holy crap, you listed 3 and not a damn one has had a pet "cause." Running for office on an activist agenda works only one direction. Conservative voters want no part of whiny political loudmouths.

4. OrangeEmpire

The manliest American male

John Wayne baby!

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Because it surprises me not to see more headlines decrying the piece of garbage that Allen is.

6. Unimane

That last line is utter horseshit and I can't believe even you wrote or believe that bullshit. Surely, the articulate masses from bum**** Mississippi aren't swayed by loudmouth politicians with pet causes. I'll remember that the next time a Marsha Blackburn, or whomever, tries to woo voters in the mid-state with fears about shit like the Murfreesboro mosque. Or, how about "They're gonna take my guns!!"?

7. OrangeEmpire

Was there outrage for Hitchcock and Crane's sexual relationships?

Different time and era?

8. Unimane

Since JFK got away with boning everyone in sight, probably.

9. OrangeEmpire

If you don't admire and envy JFK's sexual exploits, you don't have a pulse.

10. Unimane

I think Allen got plenty of shit for marrying his step daughter at the time. This thing just started, we'll see if it has legs....with or without the support of an outrages Sean Penn or Tim Robbins.

11. Unimane

Who isn't, although I'm not much for infidelity. But, that was an open secret that they just didn't report on in those days for anyone in the public eye.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

You listed three guys. One of them had nothing to do with Hollywood for 40 years before his death (hell, he was even a democrat for almost his entire acting career). The other two are far closer to the center than they are to the far right (except, of course, on the Hollywood political spectrum).

13. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

If someone claimed Woody Allen made a racial or homophobic remark Hollywood would lose their minds, evidence be damned.

14. Unimane

How many do I need to list in order to demonstrate that there are politically active Hollywood conservatives? Do I need to link a Chuck Norris stumping for Republicans? I don't particularly care other than to note the shrill "Hollywood left" arguments are mostly just bunk, especially the kind that Tenny has suggested, well flat out said previously, that the Sean Penn-Alec Baldwin types have much influence on liberal thought.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[​IMG]

16. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

[video=youtube;ZbuVa6GEJUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbuVa6GEJUg[/video]

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Actually, they give "their own" passes on that all the time.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You should do stand-up

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Quick aside to you OE:

Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History" is an absolute masterwork. 1.5M words cover every single aspect of the whole JFK assassination. I learned something entirely new every few pages. Have read and am now listening to audiobook - app. 30 hours of audio.

It exceeds every book I've ever read on the subject, bar none. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Bonus good news - PlayTone Pics (Tom Hanks and Bill Paxton owned....Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, etc.) has secured exclusive rights to it.

Back to the resident liberals defending an obvious pedophile. But have been meaning to pass that along, and was reminded.

20. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

[​IMG]

i wonder what they're talking about.