Ben's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I seem to remember you embracing some 9/11 stuff, which I regard as the craziest of all crazy conspiracies, right next to the Sandy Hook theories

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

9/11 was an inside job, no doubt in my mind, nor should it be in anyone elses. All proof points to it being an inside job, nothing else. Sandy Hook I have never thought was anything more than it was.

Next.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

9/11 as an inside job is the ultimate litmus test for utterly foolish conspiracy theories. The amount of nonsense one must believe to have occurred in order to pull it off is beyond the realm of common sense. Just for starters, one has to believe, in a government with multiple whistle blowers and leakers of information, that no one revealed a plot to kill thousands of Americans, topple two buildings and destroy part of the Pentagon. It just goes from there.

So, yes, you have the King of Whack Job ideas on your side.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or that a government that can't figure out health care pulled off a huge conspiracy

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There is literally no way the government pulled off 9/11 and anybody who says otherwise is immediately dismissed and labeled a stooge in my book, forever and always.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's just what they want you to think!

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Years spent on JFK, I have little stomach for conspiracy theories. I've never even so much as blinked about 9/11, and don't even know what their conspiratorial claims could possibly contain.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What are your thoughts on the holocaust, Ben?

Let's light this candle.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Did Armstrong walk on the moon?

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Walked plumb off it.

11. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Went to school with a girl whose dad was a holocaust denier. Strange bird, obviously. Not a racist or anti-semite, mind you, he was just convinced it didn't happen.

Never really inquired beyond that.

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but the whole "do you really think our dumbass gov't could pull that off" thing has never really resonated with me. Hypothetically speaking, that kind of thing is pulled off by some small shadow faction, it's not like an army of bureaucratic types would know about it.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I have never thought there was anything particularly ingenious about 9-11. People just say that because they want the cause to somehow be commensurate with the effect. Same thing with JFK.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Going to need roswell/area 51 thoughts too.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Favorite JFK conspiracy theory?

Gimme one that is so far it there even Ben wouldn't believe it. And the most believable one.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think he believes pizza gate, which is pretty unbelievable if you live in dc. Would be like accusing the mellow mushroom on the strip of human trafficking

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

In fairness I do believe the plane in VA was shot down.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Is the govt turning people gay using chemical warfare like Alex Jones advocates?

19. JayVols

Is my microwave watching me?

20. JayVols

Did we all really just swallow the blue pill?