Ben's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 15, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Is the Hadron Collider being used to open a portal to Hell?

2. JayVols

Was Steve Bannon dissolving bodies in his acid coated hot tub, and has he committed voter fraud by voting in non-resident states?

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

It happened.

4. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I have never seen enough evidence to convince me otherwise.

5. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Pizza gate itself, no don't believe it. Sick child trafficking rings in DC with govt connections? Sadly highly probable.

6. JayVols

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

depends on what you believe actually happened. there are actually people who believe we blew up the building and no planes crashed into it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well I can't rule that out, but I don't have a reason to believe it. Besides ted cruz's facial expressions.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Cruz does look like the prototypical child molester

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Building 7 was an absolute demo job.

11. GahLee

Wait, you don't think the government's version of his assassination is legit do you?

12. GahLee

It's only hard to believe because you don't want to believe it. I don't want to believe it. What's suggested is horrific.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Disappointed Benny the Bridge Builder didn't answer my question. :(

14. JayVols

As soon as Tenny sees this:

[​IMG]

15. GahLee

I watched a video recently where a guy claimed that Obama and the Pope were the antichrist and Donald Trump was the fatal wound as prophesied in Revelations. That guy is on the extreme end of the conspiracy spectrum, I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, I'm just willing to entertain the possibility.

16. GahLee

Haha.

The explanation of how the bullet traveled is just so silly I can't take anything else reported in in their version seriously.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Benny -

Want to hit your level of expertise. Was the bridge collapse on I-35 in Minneapolis indeed caused by secret tests being conducted by the US Government?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems obvious the answer to that question is yes

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Not a chance. But, just to test this one further, why was it done, then? Say it's part of the greater 9/11 plot. Wouldn't building 1 and 2 be enough of an effect to accomplish their objectives without risk discovering the conspiracy with an additional destruction of a building with much lesser importance and prominence?

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

In your doubt, are you taking into consideration the way that the president and governor were positioned in the car?