Ben's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 15, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Well, 9/11 is just special I guess. Never before had a steel-framed high rise completely fallen due to structure fire. Happens 3 times that day, hasn't happened since.

Building 7 just collapsed for no good reason, wasn't hit by anything, yet building around it, ones closer to the WTC never collapsed.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I blame inferior work by union construction guys.....but that's just me....

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You realize that situations like that aren't going to cleanly arrange themselves, right? Building 7 was hit by a ton of falling debris and had uncontrolled fires. There's plenty of rational reasons why building 7 was destroyed and not part of some hackneyed conspiracy theory.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3544/4278927/

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Cruz looks and sounds like a TV evangelist of a mega church somewhere in an old arena in Texas that has a net worth of like 100 million.

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It's Domino's. Simply tweet them a pizza emoji and ask for extra mushrooms and they'll have a 7 year old at your door in 30 minutes or less......or it's free.

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Probably redundant, but I feel the expansion is pertinent.

7. GahLee

I'm not here to convince you. Looked like a controlled demo to me.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't know enough about it to to have an opinion. And I don't care enough to research it on my own, so I'll accept what's been given.

But I know Tenny has, hence my question.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

We're going to need a bigger server. I honestly don't know why, but I could spend 10 hours a day, every day, quite happily reading / researching / discussing both JFK (the person) and the assassination.

It is undoubtedly an obsession, and I love talking about it, anytime.

In answer to your questions:

Most far-fetched theories (besides "anything but Oswald, acting alone") are like kids, I can't love only a single one more than the others. The best of the bunch would probably be:

1. Agent Trailing / Accidental: A secret service agent in the car immediately behind him mishandled his weapon, and he accidentally shot JFK.

2. Agent Passenger / Accidental: The secret service agent in the front seat passenger side accidentally shot him, after turning to look behind him, after hearing the first shots.

3. Agent Trailing / Intentional: A secret service agent purposefully shot him from the trailing car.

4. Agent Passenger / Intentional: The front seat passenger side agent purposefully shot him from the front seat.

5. Jackie Did It: Tired of his womanizing, when she leans down and appears to ask him what's wrong (after the throat wound), she takes a pistol out of her purse and blows his head off. Fear of offending the grieving widow, or of upsetting her brother-in-law, of course she is never searched...and that's the brilliance of her plan, and "proof" that she did it.

6. The Driver Did It: When the car slows before the final and fatal headshot, the driver can be seen looking back over his right shoulder. He had a KGB / CIA / Cuban wrist-gun and used it to shoot him.

7. Gutter Man: A man hidden in the drainage pipe (the thing where the clown from "It" hides and which collects rainwater) fired the fatal shot.

Bear in mind, each of the first four (4) theories involving an agent being the shooter each break on location and intent, and are almost completely separate and unique theories from one another, and usually from an entirely different "group" of conspiracy theorists, than those who claim it was any of the others. So, the "Agent / Accidental" folks will have fantastic arguments about the preposterousness of the argument advanced by "Agent / Intentional" people, and all four argue against the other three. Now, these are the looniest fringes of an already kooky group, but I see something about each of them from time to time. Such is the sincerity and zeal by which JFK conspiracy theorists ply their trade.

Most believable one (again, besides Oswald, acting alone) would be Oswald being the active shooter (the science of this is irrefutable, eliminating any other possibility, beyond any reasonable doubt), but that he was put up to it by someone else, or other conspirators who wanted JFK dead. If a conspiracy exists, that's the most likely, but even that is riddled with gaping holes. For example - there still has not been one shred - not a scintilla - of credible proof, or even the possibility of his having any connection to anyone, before or after the shooting. A second strong refutation of a conspiracy is his getaway (a pretty important element of any such plan, one would think) is that he fled the scene on foot...and then caught a public bus...and which then proceeded to drive him directly back toward the very direction he had just came, and toward the scene, before becoming ensnarled in traffic.

I love this shit, and never tire of it.

10. Tenacious D

[​IMG]

11. Tenacious D

Put on your proof of the substantive error of the Warren Report.

12. Tenacious D

What about the bullet's trajectory strikes you as being "silly", exactly?

I'm legit willing to discuss it.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Tell me about this public bus thing. I want to make sure I didn't misread.

People think he walked to a bus, got caught in traffic, and died?

14. Tenacious D

[​IMG]

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

16. GahLee

Do you think he acted alone? I've never read anything you've posted about it.

17. GahLee

Keith Hernandez.

18. Tenacious D

First, just to cover the basics, Oswald neither knew how to drive nor did he own a car.

After the shooting, he left the Texas School Book Depository, his place of work and where he fired the shots from its 6th floor window, and quickly walked several blocks away to a bus stop at the corner of Elm and Murphy. The bus arrived, Oswald boarded and paid his fare, apparently not realizing that the bus was headed in the direction he had just came, and immediately back toward the Texas Book Depository, which he was trying to get away from. After a few minutes of heading toward the location of JFK's shooting, and which had occurred only minutes earlier, the bus became snarled in traffic when it was only a few blocks away. Oswald finally realized he was now closer to back where he started, and where people were furiously searching for the gunman (him), and that the bus wasn't likely to soon move, in any direction, stood up and requested the driver give him a transfer to be used later, which he did. Oswald then left the bus, walked a few blocks away, catches a cab and asks to be dropped off a few blocks from his boarding house on N. Beckley, in Oak Cliff, a Dallas suburb, ostensibly so as to scout the place, not knowing if the police were already there to arrest him.

How do we like it was Oswald on that bus? He was not only positively identified by both the driver and several passengers - but as luck would have it, someone else was on that bus, and who knew Oswald before that day - Mrs. Mary Bledsoe, Oswald's former landlady, and who immediately recognized him when he boarded the bus, even remarking to a friend and fellow passenger on the bus that, "He (Oswald) looks like a maniac."

How do we also know that it was him on the bus? The transfer was not only found in his pocket when he was booked, but each had to be stamped by the driver of that bus in order to be valid - and which is unique to every single bus driver in Dallas. In addition to his identifying and eyewitness testimony, the stamp on Oswald's transfer perfectly matched that driver, and who was driving that specific bus, and on that specific day.

Here's a copy of Oswald's transfer ticket:
    [​IMG]

19. Tenacious D

Yes. Completely, totally, absolutely and utterly alone. Not one scintilla of any credible evidence has ever emerged to prove any conspiratorial collusion occurred between Oswald and anyone else, at any time, or which even suggests it.

It's pure poppycock.

Don't take offense, I love to talk about it and welcome any sincere doubts you have, and the discussion as whole.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

From January, with video: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...lding-collapses-after-fire-iran-state-n708721

How many massive jet fuel fires have we seen in buildings? You could replace "due to structure fire" with "due to getting hit by a massive passenger liner." It's the same statement, right? Why don't you?