Ben's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 15, 2017.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I DESPISE him

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Thanks. I did misread. I though there was a theory people had that JFK boarded a bus.

I was going to ask who the people are and hope they never vote. Or procreate.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He goes to N. Beckley, changes jackets, gets his revolver, and leaves. He encounters Officer JD Tippit on the street, and when Tippit gets out of his car to speak to him some more, Oswald suddenly shoots and kills him (eyewitnesses to all of this, too). Several witnesses say he stood over the wounded officer, and shot him in the head, while muttering, "Poor dead cop." or "Poor dumb cop."

He flees on foot, and is pursued by witnesses of the shooting. He eventually enters the Texas Theatre without buying a ticket, and as the girl at the ticket counter was away from her post and up the street, talking to another shop owner about the just announced JFK shooting. Oswald slips in unnoticed by her, but not by another shop worker just across the street. After seeing Oswald go in, the shop worker approaches the theatre ticket worker and the shop owner she was speaking with, asking who that man (Oswald) was that had just sneaked into the theater. Neither knew who it was, either, nor did the concession worker inside the theater. They called the cops to report the man, and his description matched that of Oswald (and which had already been blaring on police radios). Within minutes, the place is crawling with cops, and Oswald is arrested, after a struggle and he unsuccessfully tried to shoot another cop with the same revolver he killed the other officer with, and which he still had on him.

That's when the arresting cop hit him, and is the result of the black eye which Oswald's now infamous mug shot shows.

4. Tenacious D

Actual photos of Oswald's arrest at theater:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Tenacious D

An officer identifies where he was seated in the theater:
    [​IMG]

The seat today:
    [​IMG]

The officer who punched him, showing signs of the scuffle:
    [​IMG]

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That building is my issue with the whole thing. Its vertical collapse is almost crazy.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Look at any controlled demo and it looks exactly the same.

8. GahLee

Didn't they have experts try to replicate what Oswald did and none of them could even get the shots off in the same time he did, forget hitting the shots.

9. GahLee

Not sure if it's accurate, feel free to check but I've read where the fuel wouldn't burn hot enough to melt the steel beams to the point of collapse. Again, could be misinformation.

10. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

If you think Oswald was the lone shooter, you are probably in the minority.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is 100 % true that jet fuel does not burn hot enough on its own to melt steel. It does, however, burn hot enough to structurally weaken steel and cause load-bearing steel to fail, which can trigger a collapse. If heat didn't weaken steel, how do you believe black smithing works?

Here's a video:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/12/proof-that-jet-fuel-weakens-the-hell-out-of-steel-beams/

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I don't think he says it turns them gay but there are things we consume that was an estrogenic effect on men as well as effect testosterone. I have no idea nor have seen proof this is a coordinated effort by govt.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Soybeans would be the biggest culprit, but I don't think is some master plan

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

A fire in the manner that building had that day could absolutely cause the building structure to fail and fall in that manner, no doubt.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

My bic lighter doesn't get hot enough to start a log. But if use kindling...

There were tons of secondary fires, in addition to jet fuel.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

OJ once tried on a glove that didn't fit.

Nothing about Oswald's shooting was unique or difficult.

18. GahLee

What is alleged is elite. Actually it's beyond elite. As elite marksman couldn't even fire 3 shots in the allotted amount of time. Nevermind hit a moving target.

19. Tenacious D

No.

Several members of the American military did it, as did British snipers.

One Army range master - who shot Oswald's actual rifle - said both the timing and accuracy of the shots could "easily" be accomplished by an average military shooter, and that most experienced hunters wouldn't find it a remarkably difficult series of shots.

Here's a video of random people cycling the weapon, an 89-year old getting off three shots (and a second quicker than Oswald), a guy shooting three shots with a Carcano (Oswald's gun) and another guy getting 3 shots and 3 hits at the ranged distance - and he gets it done with 3 seconds less than Oswald took.

It's perfectly doable, as has been proven countless of times over.

[youtube]LcjKYBccoqs[/youtube]

20. Tenacious D

Then the majority is wrong.