Post-Mortem

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

If you're so displeased with this election as to leave the country, it makes little sense that you'd continue making any additional comments about it, and paying the emotional toll that such is so clearly requiring of you.

Quit whining, get packing.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

She's an idiot. The metropolitan population in the country couldn't be a bigger lot of self absorbed douchebags. Have at em. Move em all to Spain.

3. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

How much did the wikileaks, Podesta Spirit Cooking thing hurt her?

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm going to borrow a page from the conservatives til I leave. Going to slander and demagogue everyone I disagree with til I get blue in the face.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So, business as usual?

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Not sure that was uniquely a conservative stratagem. I seem to remember some unsubstantiated claims about peeping 15yo girls coming from the liberal side.

7. hatvol96

I don't make the rules, I just play the game.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

She's an idiot. The metropolitan population in the country couldn't be a bigger lot of self absorbed douchebags. Have at em. Move em all to Spain.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'll provide as many liberals as you can conservatives. Knock yourself out.

10. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

I will say, the amount of times I've seen the phrase "non-college-educated voters" is a little sickening.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And it didn't hold true. She didn't run away with college educated working class. If they weren't knee jerk liberals, they'd have crucified her over the criminal stuff.

12. hatvol96

Compared to the number of times Fox harped on the percentage of the black vote the Democrats get?

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The truth serum responses only apply to the outcomes you seek. Interesting.

14. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

It's entirely possible that I don't watch enough Fox to notice as much. But it's all bad. "You only voted for X candidate because you're black," or because you're a woman, or because you're stupid, is nowhere close to productive.

15. hatvol96

I'm out of seeking outcomes. Don't give a [dadgum] if the whole place burns down anymore.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems you are breaking the rules in hanging out here. Sans a lone Brazilian, we are the electorate that got Trump in power.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have to admit, I'm one of the 60,000,000 racists in the United States.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Doesn't matter for whom you voted. Entire country sucks. Have to head somewhere more enlightened.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So Romney got a lower percentage of black and Hispanic votes than trump. I guess divisiveness and racism is a ok as long as your party wins.

20. hatvol96

You must have missed my post about what I'm doing til I leave.