POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Probably, those are where the greatest collection of assholes within the party gather. But, the tenor of a party can change quickly, so I think this flirtation with cult of personality does have a limited shelf life within the greater GOP. I just don't know if we're talking a year or 5.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

A golden idol. And these folks allegedly read the Bible, right?

I remember in Sunday school, where they'd explain that a modern golden idol could be a fancy car, or a brand, or other material possessions that you give undue devotion to and put before your relationship with God... Turns out some things never go completely out of style. Literal golden idol, alright.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd love to see a Venn diagram of political evangelicals and evangelicals carrying out the great commission. My guess is it doesn't overlap as much as many think.

justingroves likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

gonna need to print that diagram in landscape mode.

imagine thinking you are saving up treasures in heaven, but then arriving at the pearly gates and being handed a bill with an eternal repayment plan.

justingroves and CardinalVol like this.
  6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Have y’all seen the CPAC stage?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Seems a good compromise. A swastika wouldn't have been as subtle.

emainvol likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m with him on not being about “the weird worship of one dude”

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

CardinalVol likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

While I believe the vast majority of organizers and participants have no idea that this is a Nazi/white supremacist symbol, you would have to be pretty naive or willfully obtuse to think this just "happened" and someone didn't make it happen. And that some number of viewers took it as a welcome sight.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Matt Schlapp’s response is essentially “I can’t believe you would accuse us of this, we have Jewish friends”

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

As I understand it, there are over 250 bills in 43 states with pending legislation to make voting more restrictive as a result of the massive push to view the 2020 election as fraudulent. Arizona here is, basically, saying their legislature can overturn an election they don't like or "believe" to be fraudulent, heavy on the believe part. The sponsor of the bill is the wife of an Arizona Supreme Court justice. The CPAC conference was centered around the "stop the steal" narrative, utterly disregarding the role it played in the January 6th insurrection. So, we're not talking about something occurring in the shadows. I fear a constitutional crisis if even one of these laws gets its legitimacy in a friendly court.

The next issues beyond this, too, will be the massive gerrymandering efforts which will occur by aggrieved "victims" of the 2020 election. Still, we have a massive, massive effort to limit voting, specifically along certain lines, in this country underway and it will be successful in a lot of states with friendly legislatures.

Stolen-Election Myth Fuels G.O.P. Push to Change Voting Laws - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  14. CardinalVol

So how is it the crazies are saying Trump will be inaugurated tomorrow?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because they believe that a certain number of weeks had to pass from the Biden fake inauguration for the US to revert from the Corporation of the United States back to the Republic of the United States (6 weeks?). And then Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President of the REPUBLIC of the United States, with every President after Ulysses S. Grant (including Trump I guess) being illegitimate. They believe the US secretly became a corporation in 1871. March 4th was the inauguration date before the 2oth amendment of 1933, so you see it is the REPUBLIC's true inauguration date.

CardinalVol likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

In other words, Qanon and the sovereign citizen movement are now one and the same. Exact same people and same beliefs.

CardinalVol likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

After tomorrow, the next Trump inaugural date is March 20th. On that day, the military will conduct widespread arrests of democrats (and some republicans) in Washington, and Trump will be put back into power. He is already secretly still the President technically, according to this one, but he will be "officially sworn in." Under this belief, Trump and the military are secretly in control and have been the whole time, and this period of Biden/Harris in the White House was a necessary distraction to allow all the bad people to incriminate themselves and thus be subject to military arrest for treason.

If you have any questions, I don't know how much I can help because there isn't a lot of depth to these conspiracies. They just are.

CardinalVol likes this.
  18. CardinalVol

Is this how dumb I sounded with my Grumors?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

No. Grumors only involved one or two conspirators. This requires millions of them, at least 2 different times 150 years apart.

CardinalVol likes this.
  20. CardinalVol

Please tell me somehow the Masons are part of this at some level.