POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No doubt.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

This was the Park Service IG, who only reviewed the Park Service's actions. It also did find wrong-doing, which seems equally as relevant as not finding Trump to have directed the push.

5. cpninja

cpninja Member

maybe Trump can tout this in his 2024 campaign

"Only candidate cleared by OIG of wrongdoing for tear gassing protesters in lafayette park"

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The insurrection trumps any and all vindication on anything else.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So Trump's fault?

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

..called it

VolDad likes this.
  9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

“People are going to discuss and debate topics posted in threads on an internet message board” isn’t “calling it”.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Today I predict there will be posts about a link shared on this message board!

OMG calling it now!

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't say anything about that. You tell me. Where does the buck stop?

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Depends on if the person is a Democrat or Republican.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

What if they are neither? I feel like that kind of thinking is taking the easy way out.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Needed a good laugh today.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The report also said Barr urged officials to expedite the process once Trump decided to walk through the square. There's also the factor of how they decided to clear the square and then lying about the use of tear gas on peaceful protestors. Oh, and the stupid prop photo. The report isn't exactly an exoneration.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Don’t forget this one:

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html

I wonder if they’ll drop the manslaughter charges they filed against Trump after that woman fed her husband fish tank cleaner?

It’s comical how many election cycle stories are being “revised” a year later.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

The preponderance of evidence shows no benefit. It's why studies are repeated and duplicated. India just dropped using it because they found no benefit.

When Trump got sick, they didn't give him this did they?

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The entire story WAS that Trump directed the push. That he had “peaceful” protesters removed from an area violently and forcefully for a photo op. And he was called a fascist.

Regardless of wrongdoing, the report makes clear that the removal of the protesters was pre-planned due to previous protests in the area that had turned violent. So Trump had nothing to do with it.

Dude on the news literally saying “the narrative we thought we knew is not the reality,” and yet still people on here push back. I’d say it’s unbelievable, but it’s not.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

And as it turned out, Barr DID rush the move once Trump made it clear he wished to come out. So the Park Service was going to clear it anyway, sure. That's what was found. He didn't have "nothing" to do with it obviously, as he was there as was his SS detail and involved in what transpired, which included wrongdoing as found in the IG report. You are spinning this hard. He didn't order the clearing. That's it.

Unimane likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Does the park get cleared that day even if Trump wasn't there? Yes or no?