POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't even hate taxes, it's the dumbasses that work for public works and codes offices and utility districts that get paid due to taxes.

I had a guy last summer break out a rule book then ask me what some meant.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Oh, this whole section here is about you being a dumbass."

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's not true either. You have a great chance to be wealthy if you invest in low risk mutual index funds. It's not sexy, but the best tool of building long term wealth.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Fair enough, there, and I am doing that.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Big check definitely changes prices

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Well long story short I went in to business to be the boss. It was really that simple. I had employees. I worked in the business as well but I did the schedule. <--- Ding ding who is da Boss?> Things were going so well at first that after a little over a year into it that I went to Disney for a week during spring break. It ran itself and I took a small financial hit by working my people more.

LOL the only glitch that week was some pencil neck from the state of TN gubmint bothering me about my workman's comp not being done right. I had gotten notice right before I left and took my docs with me. My wife had gone back to school and had an assignment due. We went to one of the resorts and faxed/emailed off our stuff. Cost us about 2 hrs of our vacation.

As for quarterlies...I am set up as an S-Corp and do a sched K and a W2 for myself. I dont do quarterlies and "pay" myself when I am ready to pay the taxes. I have an enrolled agent keeping me straight.

I have got to love that redistribution of wealth because I get back and a big part of that is the child credit.

Thank you guys very much. You are paying part of my next Disney trip this June. :)

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't mind paying, it just sucks to see it go.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

9. JayVols

This is not my personal feelings on the matter, but I recall numerous times folks here being told to get another job when airing complaints about their current occupation.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Won't take criticism? We've found it: Trump is Butch

11. JayVols

I see more & more similarities every day.

To quote conservative pundit Rick Wilson, "Everything Trump touches dies."

The same can be said about Butch, imho.

12. JayVols

Butch: Black enemies notebook kept in back pocket.

Trump: during the first AHCA deal, Trump pushed for a vote so he could make an enemies list.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Biden, Joe

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Comey doesn't seem to be taking this sitting down.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Trump won something.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Honestly, that's a terrible comparison. Trump has been pretty successful in general. After making billions, he basically picked up politics as a hobby and within a year dethroned Queen Hillary. Butch can't win the worst division the SEC has ever had.

17. JayVols

NBC News reporting there is an actual paper memo in which Trump told James Comey to shut down the investigation of Mike Flynn. Then later fires Comey.

Nothing unusual here. This is just one of the endless examples of the brilliance of Trump's genius level ability to outfox those mean ole anti-freedom, race baiting, immigrant loving, capitalism hating Liberals. We should worship at the altar of Trump for his laser focus to thwart, I mean, enforce the rule of law while destroying the state, I mean, Deep State. America First!!! After Trump, of course.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Luck, Good.

19. JayVols

Apparently Comey himself released the memo.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance