President Trump Administration and Russia

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Mar 2, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the cover-up portion of the show. Hope you enjoy.

Trump personally made decision to override a more transparent response to Don Jr's meeting in June 2016 in Trump Tower with the Russian adoptions excuse, which he personally crafted, on Air Force 1 returning from G20, and his lawyers realize that exposes Trump to legal jeopardy in reference to a cover-up.

If the crime doesn't get you, the cover-up surely will.

-Advice Richard M. Nixon wished he had received & heeded

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.8caaa66f8e5b

2. JayVols

Let a brotha hypothesize for a sec.

1. Jr's 1st statement (that we now know Trump personally dictated to him without counsel's blessing on AF1 returning from G20) was that the meeting was about Russian adoptions, same as the Russian lawyer.
    2. Days after the G20, we learn that Trump had an unannounced & unplanned meeting during dinner with Putin.
    3. We know Trump was the only US person involved in that meeting (think I know why now....following me yet? If not, gimmie a sec)
    4. In the unannounced meeting, Trump was coordinating directly with Putin himself how to respond to coming revelations (found out Kushner had included meeting while making one of his 3 updates to his SF86 form) of the June 2016 Russian lawyer/Don Jr meeting.
    5. Putin instructs his lawyer to claim adoption story while Trump drafts Jr's statement claiming Russian adoption. Stories match.
    6. Trump can't keep his big stream of consciousness mouth shut & mentions the dinner meeting during NY Times interview where he voluntarily said (without being asked by interviewers) that the topic he & Putin discussed in the unannounced meeting was "Russian adoptions".
    7. This gives us both cover-up AND collusion.

The End.

Trump's an idiot's idiot.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Why has the FBI and special counsel not connected these dots?

4. JayVols

They released the report?

Link it for me please.

5. JayVols

Look, this sucks for me & I hate the guy. I can't imagine what it's like for someone that supports him. I mean no offense by this, but I pretty much see that you're going to poo-poo anything that comes out no matter what it is.

That's cool, but ignoring everything isn't going to make it go away.

And I know you know the difference between me saying something is a fact & a hypothesis.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's what I am wondering, why they haven't if it was that easy to connect the dots. Not saying what you said is not possible I just think if you are right we would know already.

7. JayVols

You realize Watergate took 2 years, right?

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I am just over the whole thing. Either charge him with something or move on. Or charge one of his guys. Just seems like they would have found something by now since he is such a moron. It would just be nice to see something in the news other than Russian collusion stories every 30 seconds.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Jesus Christ.

I'm done.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes, I'm aware of that.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I am too. I just want something to happen one way or another so things can move on.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yep. You boys know where to find me if you ever need anything.

13. JayVols

Let's try this approach. Here's an article with a list of team Mueller. 15 prosecutors (with more to come according the article) that are a who's who of prosecutors, all ogf whom have left very lucrative private sector jobs including Mueller himself (a man of impeccable character who is a known Republican same as Comey).

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/08/53581...-actions-do-the-talking-15-hires-more-to-come

Well, look like he has hired 10 more top prosecutors since that article bringing the total to 25 plus Mueller. Oh & they've moved him to a new office outside of DOJ & built new SCIFs in that office.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-strzok-special-counsel-russia-fbi/index.html

Now, if you can look at that info & honestly say there's nothing to this, well, you're more willing to dismiss what's before our eyes than I am.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Like I said not saying this could not be possible but I think it's unlikely. IMO. We still have our bet so one way or another one of us is getting dinner for free (best part of all this). That's another reason I want it done so I know if I'm getting a steak or buying one.

15. JayVols

I don't get this response. I know how you feel about this which is why I never discuss this with you in personal conversations. And I won't. Why does me posting in a thread titled Trump Admin and Russia offend you? I respect your views which again is why I don't discuss it with you.

I just don't understand your reaction.

I'll just stop posting altogether if it's going to cause real life conflicts with real life people I genuinely care for. It's not worth it.

16. JayVols

Given the subject, I truly hope I'm buying.

I'm done.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I just want it all over so we can move on to focusing more on fixing healthcare and eliminating fat boy and his nukes.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep.

I don't think Donald Trump is the type to knowingly use outside help to win. In his mind, he beat Hillary because he's a badass. He's too big of an egomaniac to accept help.

Now, the people around him? Yes, there's a good chance they did

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Very likely. Would not be surprised if something like that goes down.

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Guccifer speaks:

In his wide-ranging new interview, Lazar weighed in on several current events, including a bombshell claim as to why he believes the hackers behind "Guccifer 2.0," who claimed to have hacked into the DNC computer network, are not "the Russians" but instead the "U.S. government." Lazar told Fox the idea came from one his handlers assigned to the State Department during his extradition plane ride to the U.S. in spring 2016...

So I think Guccifer two-zero is an inside job,” Lazar added. “I think Guccifer two-zero is something made from some guys at the State Department. Some guys from the cyber command of the NSA, and some guys from the Vault, Vault 7 of the CIA. So there are these guys, you know Pam, I'm in this business for sort of 15 years now, this is my take on this whole...

...According to Lazar's highly redacted FBI 302 witness summary, reviewed by Fox News, Lazar hacked Blumenthal in March 2013. He said it only took him 20 minutes to get inside Blumenthal's AOL account. Once inside, "Lazar recalled that Blumenthal's account contained approximately 30,000 emails, which took him approximately six to seven hours to sort and review. Lazar downloaded approximately 25 attachments that were contained in the emails, including memorandums and briefing documents. He recalled that some of those attachments were official memos between Blumenthal and Clinton. Additionally, Lazar took screenshots of other items in the account that he deemed to be of interest. Lazar recalled taking a screenshot of an email that contained information related to the Benghazi incident." On Page 32 Lazar noted, "One of the screenshots captured a list of 19 foreign policy and intelligence memos authored by Blumenthal for Clinton..."

“Look, about the server in Chappaqua, in New York state,” he said. “That server was scanned well before me. It was scanned 2012, from IP numbers in Serbia, Belgrade, it was scanned again in 2013 from IPs in Ukraine and Russia. The point is, somebody had mirrored, had copied, mirrored the whole server of Hillary Clinton, the question is how many countries. One, two or three? At one point, it was the whole server. I just think, I'm sure some people, I can say some people, I'm sure some people have the server contents.”

“It’s not the case that it was or it was not mirrored, her server,” he said. “The case is how many people did this. How many countries?..

Morgan Wright, cybersecurity analyst and senior fellow at the Center for Digital Government, told Fox News, "There is nothing inconsistent about Lazar’s statement, given the facts that Mrs. Clinton had a third rate homebrew setup while serving as secretary of state." As a security expert, he added, 'I would have expected it. Mrs. Clinton visited hostile countries with her unsecure devices--including Blackberrys and iPads--and her communications would have been targeted by foreign intelligence agencies..."

Lazar does not believe a Russian connection will be found because, "the Russians are more skillful than this, to let the tracks saved in the documents point to them. So, this is made by the other guys who want to put and point to the Russians...."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...omania-says-shouldnt-be-sent-back-to-u-s.html