The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow, modern day miracle watching this god awful Bucks team push the Heat to OT without Giannis.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Attached Files:

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

We might not pull this one out, but I appreciate the effort. Giannis with 19 in 11 minutes, but out for most of the game. Without Giannis, we can't steal more than one, though.

4. Unimane

Yeah, as I noted the other day, this is the NBA. No one goes 0-82. Sometimes an inferior team can pull out a game here and there. Meanwhile, these are the same guys who got steamrolled in the 4th quarter two days ago.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Pretty sure the Bucks supporting cast is just better than you give them credit for.

6. Unimane

They're not. They're a .500 team without him. I've watched them quite a bit and they aren't as good as you think they are.

7. Unimane

Middleton making up for some pretty mediocre performances in his playoff career this afternoon, though. I'm happy for him as he's been dogged by Bucks fans for disappearing in the limelight.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Good enough to win a second round playoff game against a bad match up without Giannis. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

gutsy stuff. they protected their honor.

10. Unimane

Did you just start watching sports or are you just purposely pulling out stupid shit? Like I said, an inferior team can win one game. Happens all the time. Have you ever watched the NCAA Tournament?

11. Unimane

I'm proud of the fight. Hoping for some magic juju on Giannis' ankle.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You’ve claimed that the Lakers have a better supporting cast (after AD and LeBron) than the Bucks (after Giannis and Middleton). There’s no doubt in my mind that the Lakers would lose every single game against every single team left in the playoffs if they lost LeBron 11 minutes into the game. Meanwhile, the Bucks lose Giannis 11 minutes in, and they get their first win against a team that had dominated them for 3 straight games.

13. Unimane

Of course you do. You love LeBron with every fiber of your soul and your opinion operates from there. Miami is a 5 seed, a good team, but not a juggernaut. A .500 team could pull out one victory against them without much shock, even the lowly Lakers with AD and crew.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

not every fiber. he wishes he were not so woke

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No. I just think LeBron is a more valuable player than Giannis, and I’ve been pointing out reasons and examples that back me up, such as the Bucks winning their first game in 4 against the Heat today without Giannis.

But it’s easier for you to just claim I’m biased rather than actually prove your stance, so I can see why you’re going that route.

16. Unimane

No, it's more like the 5 paragraph Waiting to Exhale rant you gave (and others) when I dared suggesting as such the other day which lead me to this conclusion, as is your continual interest in digging on this angle.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You brought up LeBron, not me. Or at least the deeper dive into him, specifically.

18. Unimane

Don't play dumb. You stated here:

Why you brought it up here:

So, yes, I get the fact you MUST comment in this manner during every Milwaukee game, but don't be coy when I note this is all about your LeBron love affair, especially when you say it actually is about LeBron. It still doesn't change my conception the GOAT is Jordan and this year's MVP is Giannis. No Greek Freak and the Bucks win another game or two, then I might revisit my vision of the supporting cast, though.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Attached Files:

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

All of this has been a continuation of the previous conversation, during which I brought up LeBron, Luka, and Harden as all being more valuable than Giannis, and YOU honed in on Bron.